punt road army

Debutant
Sep 10, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Everyone get down to punt road to show the club how much we want the cuz!! Sen has been told about people getting there at 8pm everyone that wants him get donw there!!!

SEN hasn't been told anything, they are telling you, and you are giving them just the "Richmond are a joke" headline that they and every other media outlet want.

Congratulations.

Anyone who turns up at Punt Road without a TV camera or microphone in their hands, is an idiot.

I honestly couldn't care about getting Cousins. I'd pick a young player over him any day of the week.
The mans hammys are weaker than an American beer.
Honestly, what is he going to bring this club in terms of sustained success? So many people on this board have become twinkle eyed over this and seem to just want Cousins for the sake of having him.

I honestly couldn't care about getting Cousins. I'd pick a young player over him any day of the week.
The mans hammys are weaker than an American beer.
Honestly, what is he going to bring this club in terms of sustained success? So many people on this board have become twinkle eyed over this and seem to just want Cousins for the sake of having him.

i love these posts that make sense

sante said:
What a bunch of idiots some Tiger fans are. The real issue is Polak, not Cousins. If we really want him, we can still get him.

??? What do you think they were protesting about?

The whole point is Richmond doesn't seem to want him and thats what people aren't happy about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you need extra membership and money, all we have to do is to get the Richmond players to ring all the members personally to ask them to resign. This includes all the old members who hasn;t signed up. If you want more members, declade 2009 as the Year of the Tiger and go to hospitals and sign up babies and get Richo to bless them. So if there are 10,000 babies being born, that is 10,000 members added up if they sign up.

There are other ways to make money rather than getting Cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Get down to Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back