List Mgmt. Get our pick back

Remove this Banner Ad

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Okay say we finish 14th and get pick 5 that is worth 1879 points, if we trade out 2 second rounders between 19-30 948-629 and a third rounder we should be able to give GWS more points and that is what they need. We need top end players coming into our footy club

Okay say we finish 14th and get pick 5 that is worth 1879 points, if we trade out 2 second rounders between 19-30 948-629 and a third rounder we should be able to give GWS more points and that is what they need. We need top end players coming into our footy club
GWS won't want to help us for a few extra points.

I think to even get GWS thinking about it we will need to have a late first rounder in there as well. But it would be nice to get back into the top 10 but it's going to require some work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is 172cm, I dont think much will change. Caleb Daniel was a better junior and went pick 46.
Yeah I read an article on AFL.com which obviously talked him up a lot more than his actual out put from the weekend game. Just read the trade/draft thread which said he was ok without being outstanding.

GWS won't want our 'more points' if link comes into effect so really too early in the season for this sort of discussion IMO
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-03-08/draft-loophole-under-threat-as-afl-reviews-points-system

They need as many points as they can get for their academy kids I can't see them holding on to pick 5
Another team like Melbourne who sit 10 would give up there first and second for pick 5 which would give them a much more points. Thay would laugh at our offer

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Get our pick back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back