Get Ready Pies its Good night, here come the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to The Dome as we kick your ass. Get ready to play a real team pretenders.

Will you **** off with your stupid immature threads. :mad: :mad:

Agreed.

I'm not looking forward to your potential edit next week.

Yes, he's not only a fool but a coward, going back and editing the previous stupid thread he started.

IMO, this will be a tough game: we're not playing well and the Pies are looking stronger and faster this season.

But same applies at the other end of the ground.

If Roccas hands are clean and both him and Trav are kicking straight, thats two big men to worry about up there. Add Didak, maybe Medhurst and maybe Davis... Not an easy task.

Who will goto Rocca and Trav? And also who do Doggies think will take Didak?
Well last year Morris shut down Didak. Harris should take Rocca. Medhurst could get Gilbee. Hargrave or Wight could take Cloke and any other talls you have down there. And McMahon will take Davis.

Well last year Morris shut down Didak. Harris should take Rocca. Medhurst could get Gilbee. Hargrave or Wight could take Cloke and any other talls you have down there. And McMahon will take Davis.

who will take presti if he is put in the forward line u ahve no match up for the great man.

Would back Morris to shut down whoever he plays on if they have a ruptured ACL at the time.

Didak shapes as a match winner this time round. You need to stop him, he does not miss.

If Medhurst is fit he could pose some real trouble for the dogs if selected.

That saying there are plenty of bloke we need to concentrate on. Gilbee being a major focus. He has to be made accountable or he'll rip us apart.

The major difference this week and the last time we met was we had no Darcy/murphy/hahn/aker in last years final.... this time we've lost murphy/grant though we inject our team with darcy/hahn/aker - aker hasnt done too much this year so ill be looking at him to step up to the challenge. Maybe Gia can go on Thomas again as he did last year, a little behind the ball incident but Gia got away with it luckily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Maxwell or Toovey will take the defensive job on Gilbee.

They have no-one who can go with Travis Cloke, to tall for Hargraves, too mobile for Harris (if they try it Rocca will kill them). If Travis has his kicking boot on he will take them apart.

Up their end, we will go small, O'Brein is tailor made for Johnson, Higgins is a concern as we don't really have a small back pocket, still we can always move Heath back if we need to. Presti will take Darcy and smash him.

Provided we break even in the middle and use the ball well when we go forward I am pretty confident we can chalk up a win.

*Shakes head*
This guy must be posing as a bulldogs supporter to ruin us. :(

I have followed the dogs since the early 60's, loosen up man, its only a disgustion board so lets discuss the game and not get personal just because you don't like what I write. How do I ruin us; just because I am confident we can win?

Agreed.

Yes, he's not only a fool but a coward, going back and editing the previous stupid thread he started.

IMO, this will be a tough game: we're not playing well and the Pies are looking stronger and faster this season.

Stick to footy comments, not personal insults, especially you DT , someone who usually posts constructive comments.

I have followed the dogs since the early 60's, loosen up man, its only a disgustion board so lets discuss the game and not get personal just because you don't like what I write. How do I ruin us; just because I am confident we can win?

Although you are a bit over the top I'm tipping most hope you are right.:)

Isn't this the same idiot who started a similar thread before the WCE game ? Note Membersforever" in you ignore book.

Stick to Footy comments, not personal insults, is that the way you respond to some one else's opinion?. Why can't I go into the game full of confidence, I don't think the Pies are that good, they are beatable and we play the Dome well.

MF how are these personal insults? If you make a bold prediction like this, in the AFL board, and you have previously fallen on your own sword over previously similar predictions, they have a right to call you on it. If you think that's a personal insult I don't think you're thick skinned enough for bigfooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Ready Pies its Good night, here come the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back