Get Sheedy back to Richmond next year if Choco goes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard today that the AFL were filthy with chocco and the way/timing he left GWS and as they will be pretty much picking the next Demons coach it would be highly unlikely to be him. ;)

Heard today that the AFL were filthy with chocco and the way/timing he left GWS and as they will be pretty much picking the next Demons coach it would be highly unlikely to be him. ;)

Choco has left Port and GWS with both of the clubs not having a huge amount of respect for him. I think he's done a great job at Richmond, but something to be weary of.

Sent via someone elses phone using free McDonalds WiFi.

Very interesting point ya make there R.h.a.s. I never thought of that.

Sheedy just potted us on the Sunday footy show end of his interview hutchy asks how's your old club the tigers going,sheedy responds going well good on them only taken 30 years, sheedy get ****ed you moo

Pretty plain as day that both club and sheedy are not a good fit right now. In another era we would have made a good fit at this time, but he doesn't suit Hardwick's group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he should graciously walk away .

Sent via my extremely intelligent phone, courtesy of the free wifi at the House Of Sin, brothel house.

what?

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back