Getting our DT and SC leagues organised

Remove this Banner Ad

NO! I WANT YOU TO DO IT!

Why is this game so excruciatingly annoying? :(
Im just going to have to bite the bullet oneway or another, and not like im taking it uber seriously.. Eh i got 7 days to sleep on it.

Chappy - 168
Ablett - 91

You can thank me for being indecisive with cookies thanks.:p

Trading Richo for Riewoldt saved me in my Dream Team. Richo had a shocker and Rooey starred.

Thought Richo was going to cost me again in SC but thankfully the likes of Chapman, Goddard, Riewoldt, McIntosh and Hill stepped up to get me across the line.

Finally, two 2000+ scores on the board and two wins. I know Sheedy shouldn't be in our Supercoach Div 2 league, but knocking him off was a thrill.

Dreamteam: 2104
Supercoach: 2169

We're just luring you into a false sense of security. Then in round 22. BAM! 2nd.
I'll give you the privilege to put up the ladder this week. :)

We're just luring you into a false sense of security. Then in round 22. BAM! 2nd.
I'll give you the privilege to put up the ladder this week. :)

As Rossy would say "I'm getting reward for effort".

Which is very pleasing. ;)

No trades from me, even though im copping a 0 in the ruck. Ottens will come good. Barely passed 2000 even with Neon Leon as captain. Pathetic.

I was going to try to get him to replace Dalziell.
He has just dropped in value by 10K and if he drops another 20K I can afford him without a double trade.
So now I am wondering whether I should wait a few weeks, while playing someone like Dangerfield or Masten, and hope he has a slow start in his first couple of games back.
Or do I just forget it and get DalSanto or Montagna, or Bartel ( who is relatively cheap right now ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's difficult to know what to do with the Ablett situation, especially when it's unclear how long he will be out for. At first I thought I'd just hang on to him and cover him with my bench players but now I'm thinking I may be better off trading him and using the extra cash elsewhere.

I'm just worried that Ablett may only be out for a week, rather than 3 or 4 weeks, and I'll have wasted a trade. I've already used up more trades than I wanted to at this stage.

Yeah it's difficult to know what to do with the Ablett situation, especially when it's unclear how long he will be out for. At first I thought I'd just hang on to him and cover him with my bench players but now I'm thinking I may be better off trading him and using the extra cash elsewhere.

I'm just worried that Ablett may only be out for a week, rather than 3 or 4 weeks, and I'll have wasted a trade. I've already used up more trades than I wanted to at this stage.

Abductor strain depending on severity could severely limit his running capacity in the same vein as Judd & Ball with their OP, so if he's out for any more than a week with it, start worrying about his capacity to return and keep up his average. If you've got over 12 trades I'd trade him out and then get him back when his price drops as he's eased back into the scoring.

Abductor strain depending on severity could severely limit his running capacity in the same vein as Judd & Ball with their OP, so if he's out for any more than a week with it, start worrying about his capacity to return and keep up his average. If you've got over 12 trades I'd trade him out and then get him back when his price drops as he's eased back into the scoring.

Yeah I guess that's the worrying thing with that type of injury. It may limit his effectiveness and game time even if he returns quickly.

I'm probably leaning towards trading him now. I also need to trade Lucas and could use the extra cash from trading Ablett to upgrade him to a premium forward.

Excuse my french, but i swear to god Richmond's fitness staff are ****ing idiots.
You thought they would have learned their lesson in Round 1. :rolleyes:

As you were. :)

Actually no i don't. Just observing.

Nah i devised that plan on friday night, so i would've done it this week. But no i think i'll hold it off for a bit. ;)

I'm going to pick up Bartel ( for Dalziel) in the hope that he picks up some of the posessions that GAJ would have otherwise been hogging.
The plan is for Bartel to increase in value, then for GAJ to have a slow start and drop in value a bit, letting me trade Bartel ( or someone else) for him.

I picked up an adductor strain two weeks ago which I've been playing through, which probably suggests that (atleast for me) it's low severity. I find that there's no pain when running/jogging, it's after you've stopped or slowed down for a few seconds that it starts to become noticeable and it's fairly sore the morning after.

If I had Ablett, I'd probably be trading him out for Bartel, Swan, Corey or Murphy

Bloody hell, him and Lucas dropped in the same week ****s me big time. Im going to get Gia for Lucas and hold onto Ablett. I'll have to play Zaha and Collins tho, bloody hell..

The decision to trade or keep Ablett is going to make things very, very interesting.

At this stage I'm going to keep him. I've managed to keep a bit of money in the bank for a situation like this. I'll most likely upgrade one of my cash cow midfielders to a premium midfielder which will allow me to leave Ablett on the bench and still have a relatively strong midfield. In SC I'll probably be trading out Taylor Walker to free up the cash difference to allow the above trade to happen, while in DT the choice is pretty easy with Lucas getting dropped.

I'm keeping Ablett in both forms.

If you're looking at trading him out, especially in DT I'd go for Joel Corey. His scores last year were amazing when Ablett was out. He averaged something close to 133 a game when Ablett was out.

I'm keeping Ablett in both forms.

If you're looking at trading him out, especially in DT I'd go for Joel Corey. His scores last year were amazing when Ablett was out. He averaged something close to 133 a game when Ablett was out.

L2M4G I should have L2U4G. Bartel was relatively s*** and after picking him as SC captain due to showing consistancy all year ( compared to Cox and Goddard ) he had his worst score ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting our DT and SC leagues organised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back