Getting our DT and SC leagues organised

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey,

I'm in the list under:
iamfredsavage - team = The Feltchers.

I'm good to go for SC and DT.

Hoping for a big year, happy with whatever league.

Cool

Hi Kildonan

I'm happy to join both DT and SC. My team name for DT is Kids and Crocks and last year was about 3300th--my worst year ever best being 2005 13th. For SC my t3eam name is Hogwarts N All and last year I think I was about 1800th again my worst year to date.

Sorry Ollies but you have probably missed out on a spot in our BF Saints Div 1 Dream Team League as I have already offered spots to 16 coaches.
Not all have replied yet and so if it turns out there is a spot open - you should be the next person I contact, if not you will go into BF Saints Div 2.

With regard to the BF Saints Div 1 Supercoach League - I haven't finalised the squad yet. You will be offered a spot when I do (soon)

i would like to be added to DT im new to bigfooty and dreamteam, so put me in the worst leauge
goddardforbrownlow is my team name
cheers!

Welcome to BigFooty Goddardthegun, I agree with your username and your team name.

I'll find you a spot in our Saints DT league, do you want to participate in Supercoach as well?

I look forward to many more posts from you.

If there's still a spot in a SC league i'm in.

First year of SC. Team name is grossa u star

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it SC or DT that matters in terms of winning the club champs and getting the prize?

Both will have prizes and will have perpetual trophies

I'm looking for a league to join. Finished 355 in supercoach last year and 1726 in dreamteam (called Saints 08). Finished in top 1000 the year before in both too.

Team name this year - 'I'm Not Lyon'

Hi Kildonan

I'm happy to join both DT and SC. My team name for DT is Kids and Crocks and last year was about 3300th--my worst year ever best being 2005 13th. For SC my t3eam name is Hogwarts N All and last year I think I was about 1800th again my worst year to date.

Sorry Ollies but you have probably missed out on a spot in our BF Saints Div 1 Dream Team League as I have already offered spots to 16 coaches.
Not all have replied yet and so if it turns out there is a spot open - you should be the next person I contact, if not you will go into BF Saints Div 2.

With regard to the BF Saints Div 1 Supercoach League - I haven't finalised the squad yet. You will be offered a spot when I do (soon)

Thanks K

i've just come across this post--still learning and I work away 2 weeks every 4 weeks with very limited internet access during that time. Wherever I fit in DT is great. I have joined SC which fills that league.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting our DT and SC leagues organised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back