GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the text book example of a bitter/old fart boomer who is keeping Australia from becoming a more progressive and open minded nation

lol. But but Shariah Law 😂 🤦‍♂️

Like most people, I watch the GF for the game. Half time is for the BBQ

The only people who GAF about the show are losers whose team can’t get into it :$

lol. But but Shariah Law 😂 🤦‍♂️

Like most people, I watch the GF for the game. Half time is for the BBQ

The only people who GAF about the show are losers whose team can’t get into it :$

Pfft. We have a Gold Class ticket into the grand. Two home finals from finishing top two ? Who is going to stop us ? Freo ? ROFL

Says the bloke calling for Usher of all people to do the GF entertainment!

Usher is better/more popular and famous than any current Aussie Act and esp the Bogan Tossers T.I.S.M

Not my fault I have better music and pop culture tastes than everyone else on the bay. Some guys are just born cooler than the rest 😎😎😎

200w.gif

#ElmerIsAlwaysRight

Usher is better/more popular and famous than any current Aussie Act and esp the Bogan Tossers T.I.S.M

Not my fault I have better music and pop culture tastes than everyone else on the bay. Some guys are just born cooler than the rest 😎😎😎

200w.gif

#ElmerIsAlwaysRight
Bogan tossers TISM are certainly boomer music as well. It wasn't a statement on the relative merits of Usher's boring brand of R&B with a side of hip hop. (Oops, judgment might have slipped in after all).

It's more that Usher himself is R&B for boomers. Kind of a male Nelly Furtado.

Could well be right on the "more popular and famous" call. Almost certainly wrong on the "better" call.

Agree. Not your fault you support the biggest joke club of the comp. We all have our cross-eyed bear

The Shariah Law and Digger stuff though... embarassing :$

But the worst of all? Prefering Usher over TISM

For shame 🤦‍♂️

Dollars to Donuts you would find a lot more attractive babes/women at an Usher concert than a TISM Gig, and at the end of the day, isn't that the main point of going to a concert (to try get laid)

Also TISM are losers and that is an hill I am willing to die upon !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, just think TISM and most Aussie acts these days are nothing more than a bag of piss.

Australia and its music industry is so overrated and I for one, am not afraid to call it out
That’s all fine, but you’re still a wanna be yank.
I bet you wear your cap back to front.

I am a Cannibal Corpse fan actually.

I saw them on the Evisceration Plague tour; great live act, but probably not family friendly enough for the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back