GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw them on the Evisceration Plague tour; great live act, but probably not family friendly enough for the GF.

If it was up to me, I would ban all kids (well under 15 anyway) from getting Grand Final tix, they are too young and snot nosed to appreciate it enough anyway (they can watch it home with grandparents or other rellos) itwould clearly up a few thousand more tickets to dyed in the wool club members to be able to attend the Grand Final..

Mind you i am dead keen on Pussy Riot to perform at the Grand Final too. Prolly not going to happen alas. But it would be amazing

I am sure if Fremantle made the Grand final you would be happy to watch all the entertainment live at the G, including her.
“If Fremantle made the Grand final”

IMG_1122.gif

What about GWAR though? They could decapitate a dummy of Gil McLachlan or something

Seen them twice, once at an outdoor festival (Megadeth were headlining) and at a sideways (Amon Amarth, Satyricon, and The Black Dahlia Murder were supports, epic gig). They would go over a treat!!

I saw TISM in 2022. One of the best live shows I've been to for a while.

"I might barrack for Port Power but never for the Crows."
i did one of my teaching rounds at the school that peter minack (or ron hitler barrassi) taught at. i observed one of his classes and it was very entertaining

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway the actual GOAT band to come out would be something like repeater era fugazi (turnover comes to mind, especially when i watch essendon play).

but i think there should 100% be a focus on australian bands, think of the broad appeal that a band like the chats (aka bogan youf rock) would bring to the game, especially since they're moderately famous overseas?

i also think that it'd be very funny to see some like, 20 something year old dj doing some like happy hardcore/psytrance/drum & bass set before the game.

just not ****ing katy perry lmfao

Dropping in for my daily dose of TISM hate.

They suck and their fans are more deluded and annoying than Trump cultists !

deal-with-it-terminator-arnold-schwarzenegger-z2t6tf1inix3ur0a.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back