GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish they would get Queen (with Adam Lambert)

That would be sweet.
if they weren't cowards they'd get in boris (goat jp metal band) for some bangers. their concerts earlier this year kicked ass

if they weren't cowards they'd get in boris (goat jp metal band) for some bangers. their concerts earlier this year kicked ass

Not really familiar with them, but if you seem to like them, they probably are very good I dare say

Got any recommendations of their tunes to watch on YouTube ??

Not really familiar with them, but if you seem to like them, they probably are very good I dare say

Got any recommendations of their tunes to watch on YouTube ??

this is probably one of their most well known but all of their like 98 - 05 albums are all excellent the full way through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the Corner Hotel for that, it was a lot of fun (I may also have been quite refreshed as well)

As far as goat Japanese metal band, don't ignore Sabbat (guitar tone like early Slayer) and Viscera Infest, who are playing the Tote next month and whose album covers are not pleasant.

Is they weren’t cowards, they’d ditch music and put on 12 rounds of Hall vs Gallen*

Imagine the second half of footy after that.

*plus Sydney Sweeney walking a very slow lap of the field

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back