GF Tickets (Pre-booked) when do we find out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, contrary to what the letter said I didn't get a chance to enter any contact details so I'd imagine you're right re using same email address.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a receipt number starting with 32XXXXX ? What time did you register?

JinmboJones said:
Nope, contrary to what the letter said I didn't get a chance to enter any contact details so I'd imagine you're right re using same email address.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a receipt number starting with 32XXXXX ? What time did you register?

Yeah, Jinmbo, I've got a 32 number and I was on as soon as the non-noteholders lines opened.

im in the same position hawkeye. i know ive got my tickets i just want to know where!!! Im a 72 number:( lol

Eagles Crue said:
Cool. Mine are there too.

Now checking bank account to watch money go out since they are saying "Please note that Ticketmaster will be processing payments throughout the afternoon. Any bookings where payments have not cleared by 3pm WST today will be cancelled and the tickets returned to the pool."
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/aflfinals/default.html

Woo hoo!
My online banking credit card now shows $1,344.00 deducted by "MCG TM BOX OFFICE AU" at 16:33.
So that's 8 Prime tickets at $168ea.

We're the Eagles, we're flying high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hawkeye23 said:
Yeah, Jinmbo, I've got a 32 number and I was on as soon as the non-noteholders lines opened.

Hmm that's interesting. I'm a noteholder with a 72 number... I wonder how the seating allocation works.

i have a 72 number as well. on the sucessful list.

just called my credit card to check but nothing has been taken off?

a little worried, however it's probably just ticketmaster taking a little longer to get things done (as usual).

Just called credit card again, $165.80 was taken out at 5.30 EST.

Come on!! officially have tickets to the GF!

only thing is this means that my 2 concession tickets are in the lowest category, Standing/Restricted on the letter that the club sent out.

Anyone have any idea where these tickets might be? how badly restricted? is there even standing at the 'G anymore?

xfactor23 said:
Just called credit card again, $165.80 was taken out at 5.30 EST.

Come on!! officially have tickets to the GF!

only thing is this means that my 2 concession tickets are in the lowest category, Standing/Restricted on the letter that the club sent out.

Anyone have any idea where these tickets might be? how badly restricted? is there even standing at the 'G anymore?

On the news tonight they said it will be full capacity around 98,000 people, should be BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!

As for standing room, going off the ticketmaster site there is standing room tickets but it doesn't mention where they are.

Standing room as at the back of the lower level at the Punt road end. It's pretty restricted. Get there real early to get the front, as the possies aren't reserved or anything.

We got prime, but won't know until I pick them up exactly where we'll be sitting.

Just curious, i dont have access to my email atm, how do we pick up our gf tickets? Do we just have to provide our confirmation/receipt number and come along with our credit card and id? thanks

tweece said:
Just curious, i dont have access to my email atm, how do we pick up our gf tickets? Do we just have to provide our confirmation/receipt number and come along with our credit card and id? thanks

Yeah, just rock up to Ticketdisaster with your credit card and confirmation number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xfactor23 said:
anyone picked up their tickets yet?

i'm going in a couple of hours after my last lecture. cant wait.

Yes picked mine up two hours ago in Melbourne. They just asked for my receipt number and then my credit card, then I signed to say I'd picked them up and they checked the signature to that on my credit card.

Then had to go get some Hungry Jacks for lunch to support the sponsors :cool:

Is it Saturday yet?

Just got mine at 12.15 at Ticketmaster at Cloisters News, very long line behind me as there was only one outlet. Just have your receipt # and CC.

Go you mighty Eagles!!!!

Eagles Crue said:
Yes picked mine up two hours ago in Melbourne. They just asked for my receipt number and then my credit card, then I signed to say I'd picked them up and they checked the signature to that on my credit card.

Then had to go get some Hungry Jacks for lunch to support the sponsors :cool:

Is it Saturday yet?

I got ours at 12 noon, section M57. Didn't have to sign for anything, just flashed the plastic fantastic and I was on my way. Roll on Friday and Saturday.

Guys would you mind letting us know your block number and whether you're a noteholder or not? Be good to see where we're all sitting and what sort of allocation we get.

JinmboJones said:
Guys would you mind letting us know your block number and whether you're a noteholder or not? Be good to see where we're all sitting and what sort of allocation we get.

Victorian Member, great seats in Q57.
Much better than last year and didn't have to freeze my butt camping out... so I'm a happy chappy. :D

You little beauty!

Vic member - Q4, Row B - up near the front on the thir tier.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeegllllllllllllllllllllless . . . Eeeeeeeeeeeeeegllllllllllllllllllllless . . . Eeeeeeeeeeeeeegllllllllllllllllllllless . . .

Picked up my tickets about 2 at the outlet in cloisters. Were a few people in line.

My tickets are standing room :(

Oh well...what do you expect, our number was on the 2nd last page of sucessful registrations. At least we'll be there.

Anyone got any advice? how early to get there etc.
Also anyone know what the view is like from standing room? im sure it can't be that bad.

And where exactly is standing room? someone said earlier that it was on the lower level at the punt road end???

Well, just picked up my tickets - block M1. :mad:

How do you explain me getting allocated block M1 at 8.05am on the day of tickets becoming available and then an hour later my old man gets in M53? Who the ^@CK gets blocks like M50, N40 etc (ie the decent non-MCC/AFL member seats)?

It an absolute disgrace that the "best seats" I get allocated are right behind the goals when I would have been one of the first in line to get them. I can't believe some of our supporters get "standing room", either, with the knowledge that MCC members and AFL members, 90% of whom couldn't give a toss about either team, get the best seats in the house.

And no, I'm not interested in the "be grateful you're going" line of thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Tickets (Pre-booked) when do we find out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back