Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys
Just posting for a friend his just scored two tickets to a corporate box so is selling his two tickets level 4 section q15 row aa
Shoot me a message if your interested
Cheers

I have 2 x seats NOT next to each other but would like to swap for 2 standing tickets in the same bay. 1 ticket is located in Q34 in the Ponsford stand and the other is Q54 row U . PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 2 standing tickets and would be interested. I sent you a message

Hey guys
Just posting for a friend his just scored two tickets to a corporate box so is selling his two tickets level 4 section q15 row aa
Shoot me a message if your interested
Cheers
Waiting to hear after our PM conversation. Are you able to get back o me or at least post on here they have gone please.

I paid $600 a ticket in 2011 for me and my partner. Thought I got ripped off back then but now OMG. Can’t believe people are paying some of the prices that are being floated around. Too much of a gamble in case we lose to pay anymore than $1,000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 2 standing room tickets which I am picking up from gate 7 tomorrow. Would swap for two reserved seats on any level.

I have 2 seated tickets m10 looking to swap for a single seat closest to ground like row A and some $

If I can't get a really close seat to swap with will just sell my spare one.

Msg me if interested.
Thanks

I have 2 seated tickets m10 looking to swap for a single seat closest to ground like row A and some $

If I can't get a really close seat to swap with will just sell my spare one.

Msg me if interested.
Thanks
Just sent you a text mate.

If anyone can help with tickets. Live in Torquay and just drove to Melb to pick up two tickets and when i text guy to say im there he said sold to someone else for more. It is starting to get in the way of my enjoyment of GF week this search.

Just sent you a text mate.

If anyone can help with tickets. Live in Torquay and just drove to Melb to pick up two tickets and when i text guy to say im there he said sold to someone else for more. It is starting to get in the way of my enjoyment of GF week this search.

Reading that annoys the f k out of me mate.

Just organise a ticket to the Holden Centre.

I am sure you can get into the ground if we are lucky enough to get up.

Looking for one ticket if anyone had one. Sitting, standing I don’t care!

PM me or text 0477977765

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back