Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a shot. After any 2 tickets located together. I can pay $1200 for two, may as well try my luck, can meet anywhere in Melbourne and pay cash. Cheers, please keep me in mind!

Sorry to be a pain again.
Anyone willing to swap a ticket?
I have one in Q3 (row c) and one in Q34 (row dd). Sort of figuring if my young son (9 years old) and I are at least in the same bay/vicinity we have a better chance of asking someone to swap. Bit harder when one of us is in the Ponsford and one of us is in the GSS as is the case at the moment.
I have a concession ticket for q34 row MM, is this any help?

I have a single seat in Q54, Row U (50m arc, Olympic Stand).

Willing to swap for a standing ticket in M8.

My seat cost $300. I believe (could be wrong) that standing ticket is $150. Willing to swap and split the total ($450 total, so $225 each). As in, will swap for $75.

PM me if interested, can meet before the game to swap.

My sister and I have x2 standing room in M26, happy with these as they get us in to the ground. But if anyone would prefer to stand (I am 5 foot nothing) and would like to swap for seating then let me know.

Looking to SWAP
We have 2 x Grand Final tickets next to each other in Q50 &
Also 2 x North Melbourne FC Grand Final Breakfast tickets on a table.

We are looking to swap them for 2 x tickets together on Level 1 or 2
Can also cover face value of tickets you purchased depending on loacation.

If interested let me know 0401228198
Thanks

MCC will be offering tickets to restricted members on Sat morning, if full members don’t fill the reserve. Not sure what time, but I heard it will be early. Check the website?
10am pretty sure or whenever the long queue of full members has been dealt with

there's a scammer on gumtree called MARIA. she contacted a mate who is looking for tickets and offered 2. said she was in nsw country town (probably so buyers pay by transfer instead of cash on pick up). lucky my mate had a friend who could collect the tickets and pay cash and when the went to collect she started sending abusive texts and the address was bogus. just a turd.

their mobile number is 0457553508. buyer beware.

I just don't believe it! We're in the ******* GF! If I'm dreaming I never want to wake up

1 ticket needed

[Mod edit]

Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the ticket agent and the AFL, be resold or offered for resale at a premium

Hahahahahah

So the AFL can write to itself and excuse itself for selling its own tickets at a premium.....the biggest ticket scalper of all time = AFL.

Packaging up a $30 lunch for $1,000+ with a ticket.

FOR SALE: 1 x Collingwood Cap with an AFL Grand Final ticket for only $2,000 - the ticket is face value, but the cap is very valuable ($1,800).

NOTE: Satire, I don't actually have a ticket for sale.

Last edited:
I have 2 x seats NOT next to each other but would like to swap for 2 standing tickets in the same bay. 1 ticket is located in Q34 in the Ponsford stand and the other is Q54 row U . PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afternoon all,

Probably a long shot but i'm after 3 or 4 tickets so I can take my wife & kids with me.

I would love to at least take my 2 kids if I can only get 3 (my Wife is willing to miss out and take one for the team :hearts:)

I'm happy to pay reasonable overs for the tickets.

Please PM :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back