GFC Premiership Monopoly Game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome. I want! Can someone get two copies and I'll pick it up from you if I don't get down to Geelong? :p

Only 5,000... :\ Wouldn't every member plus hundreds of other fans want this??? >_<

The players have a bet going on who will have there names on Old kent road I was told tonight , who do you think will be the laughing stock of the team .

The players have a bet going on who will have there names on Old kent road I was told tonight , who do you think will be the laughing stock of the team .

Lol, do you know what the winner of this bet gets??

It's gotta be Byrnes. Has to be, or the Parker Brothers will lose all credibility!!

On the subject of Monopoly.. its pretty amazing how many versions there are. My Dad is a huge fan of Mustangs (he has 2) and I bought him "Mustang Monopoly" for xmas once.

Lol, do you know what the winner of this bet gets??

It's gotta be Byrnes. Has to be, or the Parker Brothers will lose all credibility!!

On the subject of Monopoly.. its pretty amazing how many versions there are. My Dad is a huge fan of Mustangs (he has 2) and I bought him "Mustang Monopoly" for xmas once.
No Just was told that who ever gets it is going to be the laughing stock of the other guys . I heard Bartel is Mayfair & Abletts the 2nd expensive one so it said in the paper today.

No Just was told that who ever gets it is going to be the laughing stock of the other guys . I heard Bartel is Mayfair & Abletts the 2nd expensive one so it said in the paper today.

Park Lane :thumbsu:

Yeah I agree with those two. Maybe Scarlett, Mooney and Harley would be the green squares??

I cant believe they're making 5,000 of them. Alot of members (as well as other supporters will want one)... gonna be alot of disappointed cat fans out there. :(

Park Lane :thumbsu:

Yeah I agree with those two. Maybe Scarlett, Mooney and Harley would be the green squares??

I cant believe they're making 5,000 of them. Alot of members (as well as other supporters will want one)... gonna be alot of disappointed cat fans out there. :(
you can pre order . I was told

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber Thomson should be Mayfair
Harley - Park Lane

Jimmy (Brownlow) - Bond
Gary Ablett - Oxford
Stevie J (Norm Smith) - Regent

That's how'd I start it, with Matty S as Piccadilly.

Someone told me you could pre book it. But I am not sure. Maybe ring the club on Tuesday and ask. I think they are selling it also.

FYI, I rang Geelong Target on Saturday and suprise suprise they had no idea. They told me to call again in a couple of weeks.

"Hi Michelle,

The Monopoly Game is due to be on sale on the 14th of March.

Unfortunately we cannot take pre-orders.

If you have any other questions please contact us again."

^^^ email back from the Cat Shop. :(
Lame! I also e-mailed them regarding that a few weeks ago - yet to receive a reply.

Hey Shell, if you want, you can deposit some money into my bank account and I can get it for you?

I asked the Cats Shop if they would post to WA, didn't really get a reply to that question though:

"Hi,

Unfortunately we are not doing any phone orders for the Monopoly Game as yet.
If you ring up on the day (14th of March) we may be able to help you depending on what we have in stock.
Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any other questions please contact us again.

Cats Shop Staff"

Remove this Banner Ad

GFC Premiership Monopoly Game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back