GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the hell said grovey rely on delaney each week... hes played 2 games mate and beeen in the seniors for the rest of the year..we have won 6 without him...have a closer look...by the way watch out for him...2nd best ruckman behind sam stav goin round

gday guys im adam donohue from the grovedale football club....hilly i was just wondering if uve done ur team of the year for the gfl under 18s and if u havent cood u name a few players that would be in your team

devon i woodnt worry about it...half of them are lara and all they wana do is talk up stevenson...they dont wana talk about grovey or st marys or any of these teams....it actually suprises me that most of you are leaving grovedale out of finals hopes...if st marys or lara have a chance we got a chance and we beat st marys last week convinsingly so keep your eye out for grovedale!

also whoeva sed grovey rely on delaney each week betta get there facts straight..his been playin seniors for the last 5 or 6 games. i also rekon grovedale and st marys rnt talked enuf about on this...im not talkin my club up but ive read thru the whole 30 odd pages and use havent had 1 good conversation about grovedale....by the way grovedales captains are devon eddy (midfielder) and alex rowarth (half back or a centre half back)...mt tip for top 5
1 south barwon
2 bell park
3 north shore
4 colac
5th spot is guna be up for grabs between about 4 clubs...st joeys would be the main club to take it but lara, st marys and grovedale not far behind..st marys will overcome there loss to us once they get there players back like backwell and the other who went away...lara going to struggle from here on in i rekon

How many ins have Mary's got?

We got them this w/e and i know we'll have a few boys back playin falcons.

Belly said:
How many ins have Mary's got?

We got them this w/e and i know we'll have a few boys back playin falcons.

Yeah they will definetly have some players back, we played them the week before the bye and they had players go up to queensland i think it was and also brandon backwell wasnt playing because of a finger injury so im guessin they would have atleast 5 players come back into there starting team.....also another question for use blokes, i just wana know what use think of a few players in the league...levi dare from colac has kicked the majority of there goals and hasnt got 1 mention, brenton snowdon from st marys who had a ripper game last round and also i wana hear some opinions on 3 grovey boyz...lachlan "shrek" smith, not fit not quik but would outmark anyone 1 on 1 and has kicked 20 odd goals this season and probly the same amount of points, sam bourke, very interesting footballer and jacob neal who has been cut from falcons and is now playin with grovey under 18s for the year

buck2323 said:
gday guys im adam donohue from the grovedale football club....hilly i was just wondering if uve done ur team of the year for the gfl under 18s and if u havent cood u name a few players that would be in your team
yeh who would ever one have in there team of the year cant include ppl that have played a falcons game but can include ppl playing seniors who r still under 18s

If any of you pretenders can come up with a team that would beat the 2004 bell park under 18's then i would like to see it. They were a champion team and a team of champions. good luck...

TIPS THIS WEEK GUYS!!! mine are:

St Marys V Newtown - newtown will be too strong for st marys with college players and tim nash this week...newtown by 4 or 5 goals.

Grovedale V St Albans - St Albans struggled all year, grovedale by 6 goals

Leopold V North Shore - north shore way too strong for leopold wouldnt even need peoples this week....shore by 8 - 10 goals.

South Barwon V Colac - Close match but south been the team to beat all year and colac will have to be at there very best to win but south by 3 goals.

St Josephs V GWSP - Joeys too good at home...gwsp struggling and doesnt help when ur best 4 or 5 players are playing seniors so joeys by 7 goals

Bell Park V Lara - Bell Park will be too strong for lara even though for lara its a must win game i dont think they have the capabilities of bell park...bell park by 5 goals

ive heard news on nathan peoples...he will only be out for anuther 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the max

spudda said:
Soft. Is that y two of north shores players had an unwanted visit to the bench in the first quarter. one of them being north shores star, Peoples. Heard he is out for the season. If i was other clubs id be thanking lara for their effort if he is really out for the season. And north shore are softer than lara.

if by soft you mean going off after someone stomps on your ankle and breaks two bones? then yes we are soft. whats soft is doing that. we might get the name of being a dirty club. but what i saw is far worse than anything our club does. and that hit on the guy in the face was easily reportable. if umpires didnt have it in for us, that guy would have got a few weeks for it.

lara wont make finals so i dont wanna hear any of this **** about us being soft.

getting the hard ball is what a hard player does. high and cheap bumps off the ball are soft. and everyone knows that. if you cant get the hardball, dont go round saying your tough cos you knocked someone off the ball.

im playing gdfl at the moment and the league is justing getting to bad so im thinking, and just thinking, about coming to a gfl side. just wondering what club everyone recomends with out talking up their own team. i dont care about performance this year, all i care about is a good coach, some good ppl around the club and the talent of u/16s coming up.

Play for Jonno Holt at Newtown, not sure about the 16's this year, but if Holty dosn't get u fired up about the game each week, you shouldn't play football.

Belly said:
Play for Jonno Holt at Newtown, not sure about the 16's this year, but if Holty dosn't get u fired up about the game each week, you shouldn't play football.
thats your club. ive heard holty can get a bit too much fired up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

koop26 said:
im playing gdfl at the moment and the league is justing getting to bad so im thinking, and just thinking, about coming to a gfl side. just wondering what club everyone recomends with out talking up their own team. i dont care about performance this year, all i care about is a good coach, some good ppl around the club and the talent of u/16s coming up.

koop mate u cant argue with the stats and the fact is bell park has won the last 2 premierships and are well on their way to a 3rd. the under 16's took out a flag last year too. coach, andrew allthorpe is a certified genius if u had any brains there would only be one choice. only forseeable problem for you buddy is if your good enough...???

koop26 said:

koop who do you play for in the gdfl....grovedale have an awsum coach in mick shultz..played in the geelong 89 grand final...but we only got about 3 good under 16s but we got alot of good bottom age kids but the only problem is sum of them mite not be playing next year because we got 5 16 and 17 year olds playin seniors sooo yeah but i woodnt doubt the coach.

buck2323 said:
koop who do you play for in the gdfl....grovedale have an awsum coach in mick shultz..played in the geelong 89 grand final...but we only got about 3 good under 16s but we got alot of good bottom age kids but the only problem is sum of them mite not be playing next year because we got 5 16 and 17 year olds playin seniors sooo yeah but i woodnt doubt the coach.
hey buck, its zach from banno. couldnt see myself going to grovie mate. bell park seem like the best team to go to at the moment.

Belly said:

from what i've heard, nobody likes him. ive heard from a couple of players who considered leaving because of their coach.

jacko_cats said:
from what i've heard, nobody likes him. ive heard from a couple of players who considered leaving because of their coach.
i played three games for newtown last year when he was coaching the u/16s and i left because he was just so serious and it was only u/16s.

tommahawk_07 said:
what do you mean seem like the best team? they are the best team! come join your mates p.dillon and "the child eater" woodman. are you good enough though?
you dont have to be that good, i reckon im good enough but you'll just have to ask somone. i dont think patty and woody are gonna stay at bell park, i think woody wants to play 18 and a half in the gdfl.

jacko_cats said:
jacko you would not know anything!

buck2323 said:
ohhh hey zach mate....yeah man i wood go where ur mates are so u can enjoy ur footy a bit more
zac u know u would come to newtown cos all your mates are there;) wink wink;)

hilly21 said:
zac u know u would come to newtown cos all your mates are there;) wink wink;)
yeah i know but i stil wanna have a good year in a winning side and i dont like the college players that r in and out. and holty was a pric last year, but ive heard he has changed.

alot of college guys will be too old next year, i didn't know holty last year, but this year, he gets on well with all the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back