GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long awaited off season. Perrie Winkle is back and is looking forward to some highs and lows on this gfl under 18 thread.

who are some players to look out for this season from each club?
who are some teams to look out for and who will be the suprise packet of the 2007 gfl under 18 season?

for that matter muir as well. just want to have a last comment on muir. he may not be good enough to be on the falcons list but the fact is he is on the list and theres nothing anyone can do about it, they may realise he isnt any good or he might shine in a few matches and suprise everyone else, its up to him now to prove he should be there.
surely sam bourke will play seniors if he isnt playing falcons, pj disanto must pushing seniors.

theres no doubt PJ will play 1's at north shore after a decent season last year and burkeys a masive chance! delaney is another who should cement a spot in the grovey seniors along with ricky joyce out at the cattery

After a long awaited off season. Perrie Winkle is back and is looking forward to some highs and lows on this gfl under 18 thread.

who are some teams to look out for and who will be the suprise packet of the 2007 gfl under 18 season?

Does anyone know where hilly has dissapered to i havnt seen him talking up newtown for quite a while?? maybe the towners are not goin to be as strong as hilly once thought!!

Does anyone know where hilly has dissapered to i havnt seen him talking up newtown for quite a while?? maybe the towners are not goin to be as strong as hilly once thought!!
spot on mustang.spot on. i have read through the last few pages and have seen that hilly is pretty confident about newtowns 07 season. to be honest i cant see the towners being a threat to anyone in the competition.

jack shanahan is the best player in the league and will win the league bnf by 14 votes...

spot on mustang.spot on. i have read through the last few pages and have seen that hilly is pretty confident about newtowns 07 season. to be honest i cant see the towners being a threat to anyone in the competition.

big call perrie winkle! have to agree but,will be interesting to see how mcmahn goes but.. answering about who will b strong this yr i reckon colac may come out of the closet....

big call perrie winkle! have to agree but,will be interesting to see how mcmahn goes but.. answering about who will b strong this yr i reckon colac may come out of the closet....[/quote]

What are u talking about big muzz, were not talking about there sexuality here mate. Look out for Matthew "SPIDA" Marais this year if he ges fit best ruckman in the league.

lets be honest- west, st albans, st mary's, lara and north shore will all be crap and shouldnt even bother showing up to games this season, they are all jokes! all other teams will fight it out to be the best side in it. everyone talks so much **** on here and should just speak the truth like i have. and to hilly you talk so much crap, just dont talk- in my opinion i think newtown will be a fairly good side but just dont talk them up till the season starts and they perform, that goes with everyone else to

lets be honest- west, st albans, st mary's, lara and north shore will all be crap and shouldnt even bother showing up to games this season, they are all jokes! all other teams will fight it out to be the best side in it. everyone talks so much **** on here and should just speak the truth like i have. and to hilly you talk so much crap, just dont talk- in my opinion i think newtown will be a fairly good side but just dont talk them up till the season starts and they perform, that goes with everyone else to

Rocky are you a fucin homo have u been down to those clubs and seen what they are like or have you herd off other people who know just as much as you do.. coz albans wont be to bad this season and lara may be a suprise as there under 16s last season just missed out on div 1 finals by %.. and many of them were top agers.. north shore may be the only team that is certain to struggle as they have had many players leave..

big call perrie winkle! have to agree but,will be interesting to see how mcmahn goes but.. answering about who will b strong this yr i reckon colac may come out of the closet....[/quote]

What are u talking about big muzz, were not talking about there sexuality here mate. Look out for Matthew "SPIDA" Marais this year if he ges fit best ruckman in the league.

Saw a few of the lara boys a couple of weeks ago and Marais is a monster, look out for the big guy this season as you said TTG. And does anyone know much about a Danny Liuzzi heard his playin 18's this year, i hear he likes to get into the ear of the opposition and can get them very frustrated.

Saw a few of the lara boys a couple of weeks ago and Marais is a monster, look out for the big guy this season as you said TTG. And does anyone know much about a Danny Liuzzi heard his playin 18's this year, i hear he likes to get into the ear of the opposition and can get them very frustrated.

YER i have also seen big monster marais and looks like he will do some damage.. Also i have been told that john doolan will be in for a good season.. very small but can find the ball..

Favs to win the flag- Joeys, south
Teams that have been talked up and may not live up to it- Grovey, newtown
Teams to watch out for-Park, Colac
Underodgs- Lara,Pold,Albans
NO hopers-north shore, West

Taylor Reynolds could be one from Lara to watch, although I think he doesn't have the fitness levels to be as good as he perhaps could be.

Nevertheless, handy enough.

Lara will be hurt by the loss of a few players though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what few players are leaving Lara
any familiar names or just all randoms gone elsewhere?

Jase Lee to Bell Park.
Brock Collins to Newtown.
James Pountney to Werribee Juniors.

Rumours of a couple more but I think they have stayed. Nevertheless, the above three are big gaps.

Kennedys would be a loss too, not to mention Stevenson & Liuizzi to Anakie, although they are Seniors but still.

i heard ted Sheather from lara is going to geelong west cheetahs and is getting paid to play seniors. His getting $250 and everygoal he kicks he gets an extra $20 dont no if its true but kids were talking it at school

also daniel macnamara from north shore is quiting football to play sunday league soccer, its a big loss for the shories and is just 1 major loss apart from costello,diblasio etc......

and chris moreland has hung up the boots and took up umpiring which isnt a big loss so nobody should care. He also has quit falcons

wiskers dont talk to much bulldust on here...chris moreland has not quit falcons and all that other stuff u just sed it prob just crap aswell...dnt ever post on here agen unless ur for real!!

yeah stop talking crap wiskers32

i heard ted Sheather from lara is going to geelong west cheetahs and is getting paid to play seniors. His getting $250 and everygoal he kicks he gets an extra $20 dont no if its true but kids were talking it at school

also daniel macnamara from north shore is quiting football to play sunday league soccer, its a big loss for the shories and is just 1 major loss apart from costello,diblasio etc......

and chris moreland has hung up the boots and took up umpiring which isnt a big loss so nobody should care. He also has quit falcons
yer he probably shud quit falcons he is shi t. i dont like the kid one bit.

well his not very good and his small and skinny...but he didnt do anything rong in the whole pre season training except cheat in a 3km time trial where he skipped a lap!! but yeah they coodnt not pik him coz he didnt do anything to get cut really

skipped a lap? how do you know that? he played pretty well in the prac matches we had the other week, on a wing, will be developed.

what do you's think about the bell park boys doing protein powder to bulk up, coz they lost some big players last year. just cheatiing themselves. this is soft.

what do you's think about the bell park boys doing protein powder to bulk up, coz they lost some big players last year. just cheatiing themselves. this is soft.
personally i dont believe there is anything wrong with the use of protein powder to enhance muscle bulk and strength.
and lets be honest....if you were as weak and scrawny as the bell park boys wouldnt u go to all lengths to increase your strength?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back