GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard ted Sheather from lara is going to geelong west cheetahs and is getting paid to play seniors. His getting $250 and everygoal he kicks he gets an extra $20 dont no if its true but kids were talking it at school

also daniel macnamara from north shore is quiting football to play sunday league soccer, its a big loss for the shories and is just 1 major loss apart from costello,diblasio etc......

and chris moreland has hung up the boots and took up umpiring which isnt a big loss so nobody should care. He also has quit falcons
firstly..ted sheather is a backman so im not sure why that would put the goal kicking deal in to it, secondly if he was playing at geelong west cheetahs he would probably be training there...which he isnt. thirdly your talking so much s*** its not funny i agree with spudda

Saw a few of the lara boys a couple of weeks ago and Marais is a monster, look out for the big guy this season as you said TTG. And does anyone know much about a Danny Liuzzi heard his playin 18's this year, i hear he likes to get into the ear of the opposition and can get them very frustrated.

i have heard of a young danny liuzzi from the snake pitt region who is very big on frustrating the opposition.. i have also seen him play and has been likend to that jeff farmer.. very good round goals and as sneaky as they come.. watch out for him this year as one to be roveing and hassling the packs round goals for lara..

i have heard of a young danny liuzzi from the snake pitt region who is very big on frustrating the opposition.. i have also seen him play and has been likend to that jeff farmer.. very good round goals and as sneaky as they come.. watch out for him this year as one to be roveing and hassling the packs round goals for lara..

I wouldn't classify Danny as a goal sneak, but he can be a handy player. He is a pretty good backmen and as mentioned previously, can frustrate his opponents. Loves a bit of push and shove. Not sure how he'll go in the U18s, a bit small, but he could be a good tagger.

What do people think of taylor reynolds? good size, but lacks fitness. long kick, but terrible shot for goal. very very good mark of the ball though.

Also why did james pountney leave? he's pretty close with taylor reynolds and ben peterson and a few others wasn't he? what do people make of it, good choice - good player - or?

Oh and another.. alex gear. IMO a gun and robbed of a callup to falcons. do you rate him?

lets be honest- west, st albans, st mary's, lara and north shore will all be crap and shouldnt even bother showing up to games this season, they are all jokes! all other teams will fight it out to be the best side in it. everyone talks so much **** on here and should just speak the truth like i have. and to hilly you talk so much crap, just dont talk- in my opinion i think newtown will be a fairly good side but just dont talk them up till the season starts and they perform, that goes with everyone else to

haha does anyone care wat rocky11 says coz i certainly dont

I wouldn't classify Danny as a goal sneak, but he can be a handy player. He is a pretty good backmen and as mentioned previously, can frustrate his opponents. Loves a bit of push and shove. Not sure how he'll go in the U18s, a bit small, but he could be a good tagger.

What do people think of taylor reynolds? good size, but lacks fitness. long kick, but terrible shot for goal. very very good mark of the ball though.

Also why did james pountney leave? he's pretty close with taylor reynolds and ben peterson and a few others wasn't he? what do people make of it, good choice - good player - or?

Oh and another.. alex gear. IMO a gun and robbed of a callup to falcons. do you rate him?
ive seen reynolds play and played against him. he is very handy in the midfield and can get plenty of the ball and plenty of clearances...although like you said can lack some fitness but is also damaging down forward or back.

as for gear he is probably a bit small for falcons at this stage...but no doubt will be up for selection next season as he is a brilliant player and can rack up the possesions.

any ideas on who could be the number one full forward this year, who will be in line to take out the goalkicking?

Jase Lee to Bell Park.
Brock Collins to Newtown.
James Pountney to Werribee Juniors.

Rumours of a couple more but I think they have stayed. Nevertheless, the above three are big gaps.

Kennedys would be a loss too, not to mention Stevenson & Liuizzi to Anakie, although they are Seniors but still.

HAHA please bulldogs bite never associate brock collins with lara. he shall fit in very well with all the pussdogs out at newtown

i heard ted Sheather from lara is going to geelong west cheetahs and is getting paid to play seniors. His getting $250 and everygoal he kicks he gets an extra $20 dont no if its true but kids were talking it at school

also daniel macnamara from north shore is quiting football to play sunday league soccer, its a big loss for the shories and is just 1 major loss apart from costello,diblasio etc......

and chris moreland has hung up the boots and took up umpiring which isnt a big loss so nobody should care. He also has quit falcons

righteo whiskers think someone is leading u on here ted although not a bad footballer would not be getting 250 a game he will play at lara and just to let u know costellos gone to anakie

ive seen reynolds play and played against him. he is very handy in the midfield and can get plenty of the ball and plenty of clearances...although like you said can lack some fitness but is also damaging down forward or back.

as for gear he is probably a bit small for falcons at this stage...but no doubt will be up for selection next season as he is a brilliant player and can rack up the possesions.

any ideas on who could be the number one full forward this year, who will be in line to take out the goalkicking?

stephen paulke to win the goalkicking this year.

righteo whiskers think someone is leading u on here ted although not a bad footballer would not be getting 250 a game he will play at lara and just to let u know costellos gone to anakie

where has brad diblasio gone?
without cossie or brad they will be a very very average side. i heard they had 7 ppl at training on the 1st week and it hasnt gotten much better since

bulldogs bite ill give ya the tip mate, danny liuzzi will be a very good player this year in the 18's, will probly start up forward and then be used in the middle on some occasions got plenty of mungrel about him and loves it tough will be one to look out for.
And as for taylor reynolds good size and i rekon u are underestimating his fitness champ, great kick and if he plays backline which he will do then kicking at goal is now problem hell be a good assett at centre half back. He did prove this towards the end of the season last year wen he played afew games for lara in the 18's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anakie are picking up a few good players.

robert sims is another player to watch out for IMO. intelligent player with a good leap and good skills. bit lean, but good nevertheless.

yer so ive herd perrie, have u herd anything about these blokes leaving lara??
i beleive jason lee is trying to leave lara, weather he is succesful im not sure, but good luck to the kid.
james pountney i beleive is going to werribee and ofcourse brock collins apparently at newtown.

the loss of them shouldnt really worry the cats this year i wouldnt think.

hilly and the newtown boys must be away on a trip without there laptops, they have gone very cold.

if i could put money on it, id defintly have a few bucks on the towners recieving the spoon at the end of the 07 season.

i beleive jason lee is trying to leave lara, weather he is succesful im not sure, but good luck to the kid.
james pountney i beleive is going to werribee and ofcourse brock collins apparently at newtown.

yer perrie look jase lee is a very handy footballer who can kick the ball a fu***ng mile and good luck to him if he gets cleared, and ive seen putney play afew times and looks a very handy type, smart with good skills, and as for brock collins he supposedly didnt play last year but i remember him playing afew years b4 and could never seem to mark the ball or even kick a drop punt! wat an fantastic recruit for newtown haha coz lara will be a better side without him

somebody said kennedys were leaving also?

imo it is a loss.

collins was a hard at it type. didnt dominate but he was a good player to have imo.

jase lee is a gun, apparently people dont like him at lara, but i honestly cant see how you'd say he's not much of a loss. any good running player, who can get a fair few possessions, plus kick the ball a mile and play all over the ground is a loss.

james pountney seemed to do nothing last year from what i saw but previously he was justa s good as jase imo.

somebody said kennedys were leaving also?

imo it is a loss.

collins was a hard at it type. didnt dominate but he was a good player to have imo.

jase lee is a gun, apparently people dont like him at lara, but i honestly cant see how you'd say he's not much of a loss. any good running player, who can get a fair few possessions, plus kick the ball a mile and play all over the ground is a loss.

james pountney seemed to do nothing last year from what i saw but previously he was justa s good as jase imo.

Yer the kennedys will be a loss and dunno where not likeing jase lee has come from, very good bloke imo

hilly and the newtown boys must be away on a trip without there laptops, they have gone very cold.

if i could put money on it, id defintly have a few bucks on the towners recieving the spoon at the end of the 07 season.

whilst i agree re: newtown, very cocky, they have some good players.

i think they'll finish middle table.

mcmahon is a very good footballer, although overrated by hilly lol.

whilst i agree re: newtown, very cocky, they have some good players.

i think they'll finish middle table.

mcmahon is a very good footballer, although overrated by hilly lol.

think mcmahon overrates himself! lol him collins and hilley might get a little caught up in eachother to get a kick this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back