GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilly its time u pulled ur finger out and get a kik!! u couldnt get a kik in a street fight ahahahah

I heard that Aaron Hovey & Simon Bayliss from Grovedale have lefted the Tigers and gone join the Anglesea Roos this year to play with a few mates out there...No Big Lost To Grovedale Anyway

BELL PARK
top age: hugh hanlon, tyson doherty, kieren woods, chris lynch, steven paulke, ryan mcdonald
bottom age: joel o'connor, andy stojanov, jason grozdanovski, scott harvey, jarryd hood,

sounds like joely would be better in the kitchen than on the footy field... lol. know doubt you've wagged a few spelling bee's in your time...
on a serious note has anyone else got any bottom age names from any club that will go well this year??

haha spot on spudda.. and also dingles we have enough bell park boys on here and they have learnt not to talk about there club so much.. so dnt bring ur **** here.. too early to call who is going to win the silver at the end of the season as well..

nah mate i dont play. but im good mates with the top ages boys and know a lil about the bottom age boys

BELL PARK
top age: hugh hanlon, tyson doherty, kieren woods, chris lynch, steven paulke, ryan mcdonald
bottom age: joel o'connor, andy stojanov, jason grozdanovski, scott harvey, jarryd hood,
no mention of brad nelson in there, whats happened with him? he was a great footballer a couple of years back and i have a feeling he might have won a club b&f or not far off.

no mention of brad nelson in there, whats happened with him? he was a great footballer a couple of years back and i have a feeling he might have won a club b&f or not far off.
yer man but has lost the plot drinking on skool nights and goign to skool drunk..but he still will be hard at it

no james i know for a fact its you! why talk ya self up on here for?

whats the reason for pountney? been there his whole time hasn't he?? crap like that!
your right hilly, the bulldogs bite is deffinately james poutney, we havent got time for people fishing for comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well every one likes to
Why do people continue to talk themselves up on here? It's one thing to talk about your own club, but to talk yourself up, c'mon.....

First we had Moreland, and apparently poultney, and now hovey!

We've already established that this is u hovey! why would u say stuff like this.....

Zach Hickleton was fantastic at it last year, and Jack Shannahan has been leaving myspace messages on another bigfooty members space wanting him to talk shanners up!!!!!

Fishing for compliments boys fishing for compliments......

well everyone has to talk them self now and again....u would aswell

nah mate dnt play for park but i do like there club.. good bunch of blokes down there.. few homos..

dose any one no if shore are even got enough numbers to fill a side this season?
well aparently shore had on ther 1st night of training 7 blokes and it hasnt got much better they lost thre 2best players u would no? diblasio , costello

Why do people continue to talk themselves up on here? It's one thing to talk about your own club, but to talk yourself up, c'mon.....

First we had Moreland, and apparently poultney, and now hovey!

We've already established that this is u hovey! why would u say stuff like this.....

Zach Hickleton was fantastic at it last year, and Jack Shannahan has been leaving myspace messages on another bigfooty members space wanting him to talk shanners up!!!!!

Fishing for compliments boys fishing for compliments......
if it starts convo and no one knows it you then who cares but if you are asked if its you then surely u have to say yes. james poutney couldnt do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back