GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know how newtown are shapeing up for the pracco in afew weeks against lara??

Yeh there going alright ive herd. got a few good new players so lara aren't going to have it easy and players like perry winkle, are going to have to be at their best.

Yeh there going alright ive herd. got a few good new players so lara aren't going to have it easy and players like perry winkle, are going to have to be at their best.

good to hear should be a ripping match! any new players at newtown who will be playing?? anyone to look out for?

jack shanahan is hopeless who cares

Hilly you are kidding.. you should worry about ur own game before you abuse any one else's.. and when u play lara in the praco im sure you wont be playing any where near shanners.. becuase you do not have the foot pace, either the skill level to be up to his playing level.. that gose for 3/4 of ur team

good to hear should be a ripping match! any new players at newtown who will be playing?? anyone to look out for?

yeh from what ive herd most of them should be playing. and as for who to look out for we will have to see on match day but should be a few suprises i suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he will win the vote count this year! and you will see newtown in the top 5 this year!! ;)

how about you suck me off...if i eva hear sucha lie again i will spew evrywhere...his small mate he killed it last yr teams are aware of him he will just get tagged and smashed!! as for newtown being in the top 5...if ur newtowns best key defender hilly then u have no chance!!!!
\

give it a break mate. have you heard of dave nye. seriously will be one of the best defenders in it

how about you suck me off...if i eva hear sucha lie again i will spew evrywhere...his small mate he killed it last yr teams are aware of him he will just get tagged and smashed!! as for newtown being in the top 5...if ur newtowns best key defender hilly then u have no chance!!!!

fellas unless u have been training with newtown i wouldnt rule anything out they will be a suprise this year and mat is a good player and should do alright in the B & F.

fellas unless u have been training with newtown i wouldnt rule anything out they will be a suprise this year and mat is a good player and should do alright in the B & F.

to get a lot of votes your team needs to win games.. and newtown just aint going to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back