GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

this new guy from bellpark he is huge weighs 85kg 185cm 100m in 12 flat silky smooth skills. he just started work today i think his mccormik evo's or something like that, im just a plumber hence the name waterboy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

na u sure we got the same kid. he told us that he played for bellpark we workin down at the water front at the moment. he seemed real nice just abit sketchy lookin. kinda got a mixed up mohawk thing goin on with his hair

THE LADDER FOR 2007
1- st joeys - they are the team to beat this year, based on this groups history together they will have the unity that many of the teams will lack.
2- sth barwon - they are a quick side that will lack height this year, they will rely on their fitness which has been developed in along preseason and are possibly the fittest in the u/18 comp this year.
3- colac - while i've seen little of this years group, year in year out the colac boys always seem to have a strong list and i cant see why this year would be any different.
4/5/6 (order unknown )- bellpark - they have the best midfield in the comp, they may lack cosistancy. their spirit will get them through the home and away season and come finals will surely have to be a team to watch. st marys lack depth. they have 5 to 8 guns such as morrison who one bottom age b/f last year. they need their bottom 5 players to lift their game from past years, this group will be dangorous all year to everyone. grovedales posion depends on which boys will play 18's this year. brodrick and co are a real chance of playing in the seniors squad. as a full strength unit will be hard to beat.
7- leopold - will be ok but not great, if any top teams play poorly this leopold side still have the ability to roll you.
8/9/10 (order unknown) - north shore rumours suggest that they've lost alot of their gun players an their fate is just to hard to tell. they only know one way and thats aggressive, i wouldn't be surprised if they are simply interested in fighting others this year. newtown to put it simply will loose to many of their boys to college this year to have any real impact on the comp. lara this side brags over sus footballers like matt how ever you spell his last name marrie. while these type of people are nice guys they find it difficult to run let alone play football
11/12 (order unknown) - st albans / geelong west - who cares

Joeys- althoguh tough to beat will always do well and will make finals although 1st position is pretty extreme. will , as previous years suggest, lose a couple of games that they should perhaps win.
south- should have a good year. strong and fit will most likely finish top three.
colac- wild card of the comp with no one really knowing many of the players in the team. shouold b a strong side as usual. could quite possibly finish top spot.
bellpark- if they gel together as a team and play for the team, not for themselves then they should be a real threat to the cup this year. as i believe the side to be very arrogant.
marys- no real depth few good players.. could possibly scrape into finals. but i think they will just miss out.... as usual.
newtown- dont no much about there side but from wat ive heard they wont really be a major threat this year. although they could upset a few stronger sides.
grovey and lara- similar sides with no huge players, thats if broders delany and them dont play 18s. will be similar this year. will win at least half of their games and could vvery well make finals
leopold- may do alrite but i doubt it.
shore- no key structure. and probly no disicpline as usual.
west and albans- maybe one or two players who will be good in either side but definately no chance of making finals

5th spot is really upr for grabs this year and i think it will cum down to the wire. i have a feeling it could be any of marys, newtown, grovey, or lara who take it. would be very surprised if leopold make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back