GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to have to agree with rocky here, brocky is definelty developing nicely after a year off. I remember playing against the kid a while back and although we were still young i saw plently of potential... for the good of the competition lets hope he shows it.

Admittedly in the 2nd quarter when they rotated and he went into the back pocket, town looked a very good team with none other than ALEX HILL at CHB and i think they only had 1 or 2 kicked on them.

I've also heard Christian Messer is looking at seniors, he's played a few of the praccies with us and i expect a bit from him.

finally we wont hear any more sh*t from bell park talking eachother up as holty is not letting them go on here anymore thanks holty

i play for north shore and im telling you now we will see who the sheep dogs are when we come out and belt the f*ck out of you's and you wont go near the ball for the rest of the game you soft co*ks. would you like to post either your name or playing number so you can receive your own little present which include a bunch of flowers for your bedside table when you wake up in hospital?

i play for north shore and im telling you now we will see who the sheep dogs are when we come out and belt the f*ck out of you's and you wont go near the ball for the rest of the game you soft co*ks. would you like to post either your name or playing number so we can receive your own little present which include a bunch of flowers for your bedside table when you wake up in hospital?

hahaha ur kidding urself mate.. the onyl thing you north shore boys can do is hit people in a pack.. and even then use throw like girls.. the only half decent bloke to come out of that f*** hole of a club is cossie..
and when u play lara the only thing you will be doing is getting pulled up off the ground by ur team mate after u get laid out

hahaha ur kidding urself mate.. the onyl thing you north shore boys can do is hit people in a pack.. and even then use throw like girls.. the only half decent bloke to come out of that f*** hole of a club is cossie..
and when u play lara the only thing you will be doing is getting pulled up off the ground by ur team mate after u get laid out

you just wait and see

pfft, did he make falcons
even better did he even get a letter after what happened last year.
disgrace after what happenend last year.

pudski were do u rekon we will finish with a couple good players back in da team? you prob cannot judge aftert playing footy for the 1st time in like 6 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pudski were do u rekon we will finish with a couple good players back in da team? you prob cannot judge aftert playing footy for the 1st time in like 6 months

yer seeing as u ahd a few boys out of ur side... which are goods players.. but u still look like u may be in the 5th to 8th range

alright madcampaigners.
time to clean this shit up.
1. **** up about who is shit and who isn't. season hasn't started so everyone just shut up.
2. rocky who are you? i play for shore and i don't believe i know you.
3. hilly.. LOL
4. nobody calls north shore soft.
5. hello everyone. i'm jacko.

newtown have a really good draw if you blokes look at it with the under 18s check it out! we really got dudded last year so yeah good to see things change!

newtown have a really good draw if you blokes look at it with the under 18s check it out! we really got dudded last year so yeah good to see things change!

so if you make finals we know it's only cos you had a good draw, not because your team is any good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back