GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright madcampaigners.
time to clean this shit up.
1. **** up about who is shit and who isn't. season hasn't started so everyone just shut up.
2. rocky who are you? i play for shore and i don't believe i know you.
3. hilly.. LOL
4. nobody calls north shore soft.
5. hello everyone. i'm jacko.

1. hello jackson brady

2. i play for st barwon.

3. i am falcon, the disturber of the bigfooty fourm site :D

how can you rate colac? they do not even have a under18 side atm how can you put them 4th?

youre famous jackson,

i rate the way you play.

now, jacko how bout your top 5..

who are they;

mine.

st barwon.
joeys.
bp.
colac.
grovey/nt-shore

falcon out.

i would like to know why i'm famous.. i think i average about 1 kick per year. lol. 'cept against lara last year where i did kick 3, and 1 was the most magical goal ever.. apart from that.. 1 kick per year.

top 5.. not a clue.. ask me again after a few games into the season.

i think we should go alright considering last year we finished 5th and only about 5 of those players were top age.

please people.. why am i known so well?

how can you rate colac? they do not even have a under18 side atm how can you put them 4th?

how can any one rate any one atm, the season has not even gone underway.

im only going on performance from last year.
therefore, i rate colac over leopold, west, alburns, grovey norht and lara.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would like to know why i'm famous.. i think i average about 1 kick per year. lol. 'cept against lara last year where i did kick 3, and 1 was the most magical goal ever.. apart from that.. 1 kick per year.

top 5.. not a clue.. ask me again after a few games into the season.

i think we should go alright considering last year we finished 5th and only about 5 of those players were top age.

please people.. why am i known so well?

no one really knows,
just enjoy it son. ;)

Hey jacko, pudski is rhonz.

Look im going to have to agree with hilly here. Newtown looking at a very strong fixture at the start of the season south up first intrigues me though whoever wins that game will take a lot of confidence into the season. Whether newtown have the talent without College kids is yet to be determined but we all know that in the past theyve been arse without them,

Dont deny it hilly, we all know they have to play for their school and the school comp is more prestigious, so you other dipshits do go saying some GFL kids are shit and will never get drafted beucase they arent playing TAC cup, ie look at sheringham.

PS. Whats the story with Marys, i see them training on their ground but it's by no means playable and at we've got them away round 4 but the draw says we're playin in Lara??

Hey jacko, pudski is rhonz.

Look im going to have to agree with hilly here. Newtown looking at a very strong fixture at the start of the season south up first intrigues me though whoever wins that game will take a lot of confidence into the season. Whether newtown have the talent without College kids is yet to be determined but we all know that in the past theyve been arse without them,

Dont deny it hilly, we all know they have to play for their school and the school comp is more prestigious, so you other dipshits do go saying some GFL kids are shit and will never get drafted beucase they arent playing TAC cup, ie look at sheringham.

PS. Whats the story with Marys, i see them training on their ground but it's by no means playable and at we've got them away round 4 but the draw says we're playin in Lara??

you see here young pickle there is an under 16's match being played on st marys ground this weekend.

i love footy. i love footy. i love footy. i love footy. i love footy. i love footy. i love footy. i love footy. i love footy.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON.. *HAPPY FACE*

you see here young pickle there is an under 16's match being played on st marys ground this weekend.

thats not possible mate, the ground is covered in signs. The ground is unplayable. It's illegal to play and even train there due to safety of the players because there is no bloody grass in the centre square!

thats not possible mate, the ground is covered in signs. The ground is unplayable. It's illegal to play and even train there due to safety of the players because there is no bloody grass in the centre square!

hmm are u sure?.. well i maybe wrong.

i must do some more reasearching then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back