GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
get off mcmahons back...hes never sed anything bad on here and he is a gun would be a better player than most u you blokes speaking **** on here

get off mcmahons back...hes never sed anything bad on here and he is a gun would be a better player than most u you blokes speaking **** on here

ah **** looks like we could have another newtown boy on here!
noone denied mcmahons ability mate but a couple of people have overrated the kid! and the arrogance that comes from some of the newtown boys is terrible

Ryan Mckinis will be a gr8 player this year!! good voice, smart footy brain, nd will intinidate the sh#t out of u!!!

HAHAHA funniest comment ive read one here! mate that is absolute bull****i remember the kid running water wen we played em last year couldnt even get a game, he is sure to struggle once again and if bellpark dont have a waterboy hes goin to have to be the man for the job!

HAHAHA funniest comment ive read one here! mate that is absolute bull****i remember the kid running water wen we played em last year couldnt even get a game, he is sure to struggle once again and if bellpark dont have a waterboy hes goin to have to be the man for the job!
thats why his name on here is waterboy

ah **** looks like we could have another newtown boy on here!
noone denied mcmahons ability mate but a couple of people have overrated the kid! and the arrogance that comes from some of the newtown boys is terrible
matt is very good unlucky not to get letter to falcons, might be small but think of some of the small players that are in falcons.
fagan 167cm
hunter 165cm
kirk 173cm
and one of the best players there; kane smith only 174cm

and matt beats all them with 175cm

sounds like the newtown lara practice match should be a good one, might actualy go watch it myself. i have been playing footy against matt mcmahon for the last 5 years and he has been a freak footballer all 5 and just seems to keep on getting better and better.

matt is very good unlucky not to get letter to falcons, might be small but think of some of the small players that are in falcons.
fagan 167cm
hunter 165cm
kirk 173cm
and one of the best players there; kane smith only 174cm

and matt beats all them with 175cm

hahah yor kidding if you put him in the same leauge as kane smith,hunter,fagan and kirk..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sounds like the newtown lara practice match should be a good one, might actualy go watch it myself. i have been playing footy against matt mcmahon for the last 5 years and he has been a freak footballer all 5 and just seems to keep on getting better and better.
totally agree:thumbsu:

you ever seen how hard the kid works? 1% he does? skills team things he does? go watch him then talk to me

hilly i tell u wot if use dont do anything ur guna cop it majorly!! use talked it up all last yr and got nowhere...use claimed a few games against grovedale and others but wow didnt make finals when use sed use wood n now ur sayin this yr top 5...u'd wana make finals mate im tellin ya...last yr u made nashy to be the next nick riewoldt and this yr ur makin out matty mcmahon to be chris judd...we all agree matty is a terrific footballer but just pipe down a bit!!!

agree. but
i wouldnt say nashy into riewoldt. rumore was not many liked him and didnt talk him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back