GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't the Newtown / Lara game this weekend?
And I think South Barwon play Bell Park as well - a grand final rematch... punch ons for sure!

i heard about this game aswell..confirmation from the bell park boys?? should be a very solid hit out for both sides. interesting to see what line-ups they go with and how serious they take it. once again any word from the bell park boys as to what type of side they might field, anyone missing?? etc...south barwon aswell if there are any representitives here?? dont think there are but anyway it will be physical encounter one would think ;-)

i heard about this game aswell..confirmation from the bell park boys?? should be a very solid hit out for both sides. interesting to see what line-ups they go with and how serious they take it. once again any word from the bell park boys as to what type of side they might field, anyone missing?? etc...south barwon aswell if there are any representitives here?? dont think there are but anyway it will be physical encounter one would think ;-)

be quite fool i kno for a fact ur a bell park boy ur self.
lame:thumbsdown:

be quite fool i kno for a fact ur a bell park boy ur self.
lame:thumbsdown:

really? interesting comment...i may be a follower of the league with admittedly alot more knowledge of park then any other club but would not have a clue as to who they are playing in practice matches :confused: . i assumed that they may be playing south bendigo as i heard the seniors were, im fairly certain that was this week. as i said i had heard a whisper about this awhile ago but then nothing afterwards so i just assumed south bendigo was the go..perhaps not so lame?

how do u no for a fact im a bell park boy? another interesting comment..

Isn't the Newtown / Lara game this weekend?
And I think South Barwon play Bell Park as well - a grand final rematch... punch ons for sure!

YER lara and newtown this week at the snake pit.. will be a nice hit out..
and i was speaken to hoody for bell park and i think he said thye will be playing south barwon this week

really? interesting comment...i may be a follower of the league with admittedly alot more knowledge of park then any other club but would not have a clue as to who they are playing in practice matches :confused: . i assumed that they may be playing south bendigo as i heard the seniors were, im fairly certain that was this week. as i said i had heard a whisper about this awhile ago but then nothing afterwards so i just assumed south bendigo was the go..perhaps not so lame?

how do u no for a fact im a bell park boy? another interesting comment..

reading back on your comments suggest, u only have knowledge of park and ur school friends.

reading back on your comments suggest, u only have knowledge of park and ur school friends.

yeah fair enough most of my posts have to do wif park but like i said this is because i no alot more about them then any other club and there are enough dumb comments being thrown around this forum without me talking about things i may not no about. i dont think i have been overly biased ive sed all along i think bell park will finish between 3rd and perhaps 6th. Grovedale, St. Marys, Newtown, Colac (this just going on previous years form) will be battling for the final spots in the 5. Joeys for mine will win the whole thing.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread by backline_bro i think? does anyone have any knowledge of st.marys and how they are shaping up. i reguarly see there oval on the way to work and it is clearly not playable but are they going to fulfill my prediction of 5th 6th spot?

YER lara and newtown this week at the snake pit.. will be a nice hit out..
and i was speaken to hoody for bell park and i think he said thye will be playing south barwon this week

Hoody i know that kid, i see him running the streets alot. looks every fit sure have i good year down at bell park this year. (I played with him at west).

[/b]

how come some of you blokes are puttin marys in contention for the 5?? junior i no u probly didnt but half their team is very unfit...they all drink as much as they can...2 years ago they came 6th i think in division 1 under 16s with backwell in their side all year...he will not play any games for them this year which will make them not very good at all. they have a few decent bottom agers and a couple top agers but i would put them down in my opinion...behind grovey, lara, newtown but above albans pold and west

salsa, go back to grovey and comfort dev eddys injury.
grovey wont be in the top 5.

end of story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumor is that Jordan Grant has done his knee or leg, can anyone confirm this?
Does anyone what club he is playing at this year?

Rumor is that Jordan Grant has done his knee or leg, can anyone confirm this?
Does anyone what club he is playing at this year?

I have also heard about this, it was said to be season ending...
And as for his club - he is at Newtown but would have played the year with the Falcons!

You obviously don't no Danny Liuzzi that well then.

Danny Liuzzi is one of the weakest kids in the GFL under 18's this year, he is still a top-age under 16's player couldn't even make falcons and now wants to play under 18's. He is not even true to The Lara Cats, he trained with bell park for a bit i herd. Iv herd all he wants to do is sink piss every nite, good attitude. And when has he ever shown he can fight ?

Talking about newtown there is a club with real U18s potential.
Having brought in some new talent like Brock Collins in the midfield can only do them wonders becuase of his impressive speed and disposal, not to mention the inclusion of big boys Tom Martin and Aaron Rei Ebobb, the nauran giant who will crush anything in his path once he builds momentum.

I definetly see this team going places this year, as long as Alex Hill stays off the piss and brock keeps away from the clubs they should achieve a top 5 finish!

Ive herd newtown have been showing some potential with a few new big guys in their line up, added with the speed of Matty and Nick Scott. As for Hilly he will never lay off the piss and brock isnt 18 so how does he go out? Good comment pickle :thumbsu: who are u?

Danny Liuzzi is one of the weakest kids in the GFL under 18's this year, he is still a top-age under 16's player couldn't even make falcons and now wants to play under 18's. He is not even true to The Lara Cats, he trained with bell park for a bit i herd. Iv herd all he wants to do is sink piss every nite, good attitude. And when has he ever shown he can fight ?

Ok mate u obviuosly dont know the kid first of all theres nothen wrong with sinken piss and the boy can surely drink! he loving it out at the sanke pit and u have also obviosly never seen him in a blue i have seen him in 3 in the last month and he has a very lethal right hand as someone found out last weekend! Gunna let us know which club your from so you can show us how u will go against him??

Talking about newtown there is a club with real U18s potential.
Having brought in some new talent like Brock Collins in the midfield can only do them wonders becuase of his impressive speed and disposal, not to mention the inclusion of big boys Tom Martin and Aaron Rei Ebobb, the nauran giant who will crush anything in his path once he builds momentum.

I definetly see this team going places this year, as long as Alex Hill stays off the piss and brock keeps away from the clubs they should achieve a top 5 finish!

Yer loook mate i dunno about this brock collins pretty quick when hes riding his pushy, and probly the worst skills of an under 18 gfl footballer, is he lineing up against the cats on saturday?

yeah brock will be playing should be a good hit out cannot wait. were missing a few blokes as prob as lara are to... but yeah cannot wait to just be playing footy again!

Yer loook mate i dunno about this brock collins pretty quick when hes riding his pushy, and probly the worst skills of an under 18 gfl footballer, is he lineing up against the cats on saturday?

mate u seem to know alot about this brock collins? herd he trained 6 days a week for his cycling which would make him farely fit compared to his days out in the snake ****! as for his skills u will see on the w/e as he will be playing, hes got no reason not to, seeing as tho u and the other lara boys talk so much ****.

hilly is the biggest dead **** and all he will do is hold newtown down from going places in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back