GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi guys there is a fantasy footy simulating game on BigFooty. The team consist of posters on BigFooty from different regions in Australia. I've said that we would have a team (The Geelong Region) so say yes if you wanna be apart of it (either on here or PM me) with your prefered number and position.

You dont have to do anything. They work the results out and then provide us with the results and stats, the best players and a bit of a match report. Its a bit geeky by the guy that is organising it but its just for sh*ts and giggles.

You'll be refered to as your user name so for instance and goes for an entire season. Im not sure if we start straight away but yeah... just say yes or no. There is a thing on the GFL forum if you wanna know more.

There is a grand final and a best and fairest for the league as well...

Only 19 spots available.

sounds kinda gay.

Danny Liuzzi is one of the weakest kids in the GFL under 18's this year, he is still a top-age under 16's player couldn't even make falcons and now wants to play under 18's. He is not even true to The Lara Cats, he trained with bell park for a bit i herd. Iv herd all he wants to do is sink piss every nite, good attitude. And when has he ever shown he can fight ?

Yeah so what if he sinks piss, means he has a life outside of footy but he doesn't do it every night, and if you had been out and about lately you would have seen that Danny can fight.

IMO dan is a crap name, if my parents named me daniel i would shoot myself. im not at falcons, i do play tho..
and to be hosest i wouldnt want to be in falcons, with ppl like salsa only getting in for having a good last name if u catch my drift.

Falcon111 = jealous loser

Anglesea Vs Grovedale At Anglesea This Saturday In A Pratice Game Starting At 10am
Come And Watch A Good Game Of Footy On The Best Ground In Victoria Not Including The MCG and Skilled Stadium

got some big news off a member of the newtown 18 team
they were ment to be playing a praccy match against colac in a couple of weeks but has been called off as colac cant fill a side and seem to be struggling pretty badly for numbers

got some big news off a member of the newtown 18 team
they were ment to be playing a praccy match against colac in a couple of weeks but has been called off as colac cant fill a side and seem to be struggling pretty badly for numbers[/quote

is this correct hilly coz i dont want to be posting stuff thats wrong and get everyone thinking thats whats going on if its not?

is this correct hilly coz i dont want to be posting stuff thats wrong and get everyone thinking thats whats going on if its not?[/quote]

i know im not hilly wouldnt want to be! but yeh its true, they dont have numbers for a side and have pulled out.

From what i know just the practise match not the whole season. would be a huge loss to the league if they do and im sure the club would be doing everything possible to make sure that doesnt happen

freak mark = f.a.g.g. muhahaha

You seem to talk a lot about gays falcon sounds like you're the one who is the closet homo but then again you are from south barwon so i wouldnt expect anything less.

and i suppose salsa being voted best on ground and the top possession getter in his first tac cup game for the falcons was because of his last name.:p

Lara Vs Newtown big game this week what are people thoughts and whos going to win and whos going to play well , newtown allready looking the underdogs with such players as nick scott and cam gook out two very valuable players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should be a very good game, i wouldnt call newtown under dogs. they are without two important players but have other guys who will stand up. think it will be a close game with newtown coming out slightly on top of the catters

should be a very good game, i wouldnt call newtown under dogs. they are without two important players but have other guys who will stand up. think it will be a close game with newtown coming out slightly on top of the catters
Big call pounty how are werribe looking?

Lara Vs Newtown big game this week what are people thoughts and whos going to win and whos going to play well , newtown allready looking the underdogs with such players as nick scott and cam gook out two very valuable players.

also matt luntini is missing who is in newtown starting midfielders, very good player also

also matt luntini is missing who is in newtown starting midfielders, very good player also
Nth shore got any players yet, heard the conned cossie to come back and play for the segulls hrmm half there team will prob be u16 players hopefully there half as good as players such as daniel luzzie for lara who is also u16 i heard.

is this correct hilly coz i dont want to be posting stuff thats wrong and get everyone thinking thats whats going on if its not?

i know im not hilly wouldnt want to be! but yeh its true, they dont have numbers for a side and have pulled out.[/quote]

this would then mean colac wont have great depth as they cant always play there better players and will have to play the one or two players that mighten be up to it. i would now have to say im not confident they will finish top 3 and an my opinion will be in with the group of sides fighting it out for a finals position.
both practice matches this week should be a good hit out and we will have a better idea where the sides sit. any players missing for this week practice matches? newtown have already said they have a few handy players out which should help lara alot, but newtown cant have this as a reason not to perform.

yer it should be a good hit out but lara have about 30 to 35 players so there will be alot of Bs players playing i think they are playing it in halfs so some might get 3Qs... so it should still be a good game

new stufffff!!!!

you clearly a gun yourself huh!

so u made falcons?? u cut the chase in the big league??
ur a pussy joeys boy!
ha and clearly u know everyone and everything bout every player cos ur a gun yeh??? tell me if im wrong ~
hahah tell danny your name and see if u still reckon hes the weakest player! hes a key player in our side ands got wat it takes to play a full season in the mid or forward pocket!

clearly ur jase lees friends and ur against alco .. ya ******!
mate everyone loves getting pissed! and its not like hes coming to games blind.. you know hes social! i mean i understand if your mummy doesnt let u drink... ahaha ****ing puss dog!

stop talking shit and **** off ya ******!!

new stufffff!!!!

you clearly a gun yourself huh!

so u made falcons?? u cut the chase in the big league??
ur a pussy joeys boy!
ha and clearly u know everyone and everything bout every player cos ur a gun yeh??? tell me if im wrong ~
hahah tell danny your name and see if u still reckon hes the weakest player! hes a key player in our side ands got wat it takes to play a full season in the mid or forward pocket!

clearly ur jase lees friends and ur against alco .. ya ******!
mate everyone loves getting pissed! and its not like hes coming to games blind.. you know hes social! i mean i understand if your mummy doesnt let u drink... ahaha ****ing puss dog!

stop talking shit and **** off ya ******!!

your a joke mate. we dont need that crap on here. so i recon people would agree with me when a say lara have a sh*t side if his playing for you's all year. dont talk crap on here you a fu*khead

your a joke mate. we dont need that crap on here. so i recon people would agree with me when a say lara have a sh*t side if his playing for you's all year. dont talk crap on here you a fu*khead

was there no names left mate wen u decided to call ur self rocky you so original!.. bhahaha fu*king wanna be!
well u dont reckon that maybe hes goood thats why hes playing?? but nup u know everything cos u strive on reading other ppls comments cos no one talks to u!

fu*king pussdog

IMO dan is a crap name, if my parents named me daniel i would shoot myself. im not at falcons, i do play tho..
and to be hosest i wouldnt want to be in falcons, with ppl like salsa only getting in for having a good last name if u catch my drift.

tommy couch!

top name .. nup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back