GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
game of the round would be leopold - lara

agreed... as joeys will beat grovedale by at least 8 goals if they play shit on a good day 14 goals....

also will be good to see how close newtown can get to colac if they get within 4-5 goals at colacs homeground newtown may mean business.. but we will see what happens

im actually guna disagree on the grovedale one for this week...the other week i sed colac wood basically smash em n thye did, but grovey have realli lifted there intensity and i think there attitude is great for this weeks game...i still rekon theyll lose but only by 3 goals because joeys are a good side this year

lifted theyre intensity? didnt they lose to bell park who lets face it are not setting the competition alight at this stage...

yeah i meant on the training track... there realli focused and i sense they wana be real competitive tomorrow against joeys

everyone wants to be competitive, otherwise why show up. has anyone asked the west boys why they show up because at this point in time im thinking that a merger with west sports club would only of done them good...wake up boys the season has started

Tips for this weekend

Lara v Leopold Lara 3 goals
St Joseph's v Grovedale Joeys 3 goals
Bell Park v Geelong West St Peters Bell Park 10 goals
Colac v Newtown & Chilwell Colac 8 goals
North Shore v St Albans Nth Shore 2 goals
St Mary's v South Barwon Sth Barown 4 goals

might watch joeys v grovey

Lara vs Pold- Lara 5 goals
ST joeys vs Grove- Joeys 10 goals
Park vs West- park 15 goals
Colac vs Newtown-colac 5 goals only becuase they have a few players out
Shore vs Albans-shore 5 goals
Marys vs south-south 6 goals

colac are a very well drilled side and have plenty of sheep dogs running wide because they back there mids to win alot of the ball... poor effort by newtown within 25 points going into the last q and lose by 10 goals looking to bounce back against our x coach in the game of the round by far huge rivalry... jacko reid taylor hyland ... taylor hyland cormac ryan mcdonald! you blokes who dont play get down and watch this big game...

Tips for this week

Grovey V Lara Lara 2 goals
Leopold V Sth Barwon Sth Barwon 3 goals
Nth Shore V St Mary’s Nth Shore 2 goals
St Albans V Colac Colac 10 goals
Newtown C V Bell Park Newtown 1 goal
GWSP V Joeys Joeys 10 goals

game of the round Newtwon V Bell Park liked wat u sed hilly so changed pick

Will wander over too the Super Saints game and see how some of my old team go. Good 2 c some from last year have kicked on in the seniors for Colac

last game for me for the year goin to Syd for work so guys keep posting

Grovey V Lara Grovey 2 goals
Leopold V Sth Barwon Sth Barwon 5 goals
Nth Shore V St Mary’s St Mary's 2 goals
St Albans V Colac Colac 9 goals
Newtown C V Bell Park NC 3 goals

Grovey V Lara Grovey 2 goals
Leopold V Sth Barwon Sth Barwon 5 goals
Nth Shore V St Mary’s St Mary's 2 goals
St Albans V Colac Colac 9 goals
Newtown C V Bell Park NC 3 goals

tips were not up to scratch this week benchie....
also will add that lara would have had there best win of the season as they won by 4 goals and had 5 players out and only 2 on the bench.. and was reduced to 1 in the first 5 mins of the game after one of our players came off due to a leg injury.so was a good effort and the boys will be looking foward to GWSP..
and i would like to say that lara have not won a game at home this season but have not droped one game away yet...

bell park starting to find there straps and will sit somewhere in the top 5 no dout

town could slip away after big loss to park and may lose there chance of a final spot.

grove also droped and are 1 game behind the top 5 now

pold just aint going to get there its that simple..

South are still going on strong but can not see them going far in finals

Colac and joeys- will fight it out for first but i think joeys may get it...

Nrth shore really starting to find a bit a of a spark and are starting to be a little bit of a force in the comp.

Albans game over

west shit house all season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah Pudski a bad week
will try harder this week

Leopold v St Mary's Pold 3 goals
South Barwon v Grovedale Grovey 1 goal
Lara v GWSP Lara 8 goals
St Joseph's v NC Joeys 7 goals
Bell Park v St Albans Park 6 goals
Colac v North Shore Colac 8 goals

grovey in an upset

my tips for this week

Leopold v St Mary's - Pold 4 goals
South Barwon v Grovedale - Sth B 5 goal
Lara v GWSP - Lara 8 goals
St Joseph's v NC - Joeys 6 goals
Bell Park v St Albans - Park 8 goals
Colac v North Shore - Colac 12 goals

game of the round joeys v newtown

my tips for this week

Leopold v St Mary's - Pold 4 goals
South Barwon v Grovedale - Sth B 5 goal
Lara v GWSP - Lara 8 goals
St Joseph's v NC - Joeys 6 goals
Bell Park v St Albans - Park 8 goals
Colac v North Shore - Colac 12 goals

game of the round joeys v newtown

Andrew Hodgeson making his debut for Joeys seniors on the weekend!

stephen paulke has now become the most over rated player in the gfl 18's. can all the bell park boys please stop talking him up as his no good and make another forum for yourselves as all u's do is talk sh*t. im sorry to tell you's but bell park dont have a chance this year.

your a fu*k****. lets just talk footy. who cares how ugly dave nye is he will kill any CHF in the comp. good name to "falcon" probly the worst thing ever. hope you play for lara mate coz you be down there with the west and st ablans. lara are sh*t and are all talk

right so i've been doing a bit of quiet reading on my day off today, and after watching bellpark smash newtown to the tune of 52 points last week i decided to bring up a few points raised back in march/april.

firsty, we had people making statements, such as dan4 (above) and hilly21 saying stephen paulke is no good and is overrated. now boys, lets hope u were opening your eyes on the w.e when paulke eased 6 goals thru the big sticks, and 5 thru the big and little sticks (he kicked 6.5 for the stupid people who didnt understand that).

And to address the other issue, of dave nye killing any CHF in the league, rocky11, i hope u were watching as well cause dave nye got absolutely slaughtered. out muscled, out ran, out sprinted, out marked, and simply outplayed in the QUATER that he lasted on paulke.

I think u newtown boys learnt a big lesson on the w.e. However i would like to hear a rebuttal from every1's great mate hilly on his sides performance on the w.e. He might even want to give an opinon on the near full strength Bell Park team from the w.e.......

Andrew Hodgeson making his debut for Joeys seniors on the weekend!

Thats great to hear! I wasnt expecting that at all so thats great news. Good luck hodgy.

Also, Hugh Hanlon is making his debut for the dragons seniors this w.e, making him the third u18 to play seniors this year for bell park (paulke and nelis).

And finally big Ben Capra is making his debut for the Falcons this week after being called up to go train with them on Wednesday night, and then being named back pocket for sunday's match.

Good luck to these 3 boys for their big matches this weekend!!!

If there are any others keep me posted, i see Podbury, Fitzgerald, Kee and McKee have all been named in paper.

right so i've been doing a bit of quiet reading on my day off today, and after watching bellpark smash newtown to the tune of 52 points last week i decided to bring up a few points raised back in march/april.

firsty, we had people making statements, such as dan4 (above) and hilly21 saying stephen paulke is no good and is overrated. now boys, lets hope u were opening your eyes on the w.e when paulke eased 6 goals thru the big sticks, and 5 thru the big and little sticks (he kicked 6.5 for the stupid people who didnt understand that).

And to address the other issue, of dave nye killing any CHF in the league, rocky11, i hope u were watching as well cause dave nye got absolutely slaughtered. out muscled, out ran, out sprinted, out marked, and simply outplayed in the QUATER that he lasted on paulke.

I think u newtown boys learnt a big lesson on the w.e. However i would like to hear a rebuttal from every1's great mate hilly on his sides performance on the w.e. He might even want to give an opinon on the near full strength Bell Park team from the w.e.......

ok mate yes paulke is a very good player and is very strong but i didnt see once when he out ran or out sprinted dave nye, there where a few times when he got kicks lace out to him and dave could do nothing to stop that also a few of paulkes goals where from very soft free kicks that dave didnt even give away, so next time u actually get on the ground i suggest u have a closer look at the game.

ok mate yes paulke is a very good player and is very strong but i didnt see once when he out ran or out sprinted dave nye, there where a few times when he got kicks lace out to him and dave could do nothing to stop that also a few of paulkes goals where from very soft free kicks that dave didnt even give away, so next time u actually get on the ground i suggest u have a closer look at the game.

HAHA ok mate im very sorry but i was only allowed to play a half. but next time i get on the ground i will, take ur advice. how many opponents did he have? and how long did nye last on him cause he was lining up on me fr a while when i was doing some of my best work.....

HAHA ok mate im very sorry but i was only allowed to play a half. but next time i get on the ground i will, take ur advice. how many opponents did he have? and how long did nye last on him cause he was lining up on me fr a while when i was doing some of my best work.....

im pretty sure dave didnt play on u. and the reason he got moved off him was to use his run from the backline and we were tying a different player in a new position, which was n paulke.

Well another round is done and things are starting to fall into place
lara sititng 4th with bell park in 5th both on the same points and then newotwn who are 1 win out fo the 5 but have a poor %
South sitting 3rd with one more win than both lara and park
Grovey pold marys all 2 wins out and looks hard for all of them to slip into the 5 now..

Tips this week

Grovedale vs Pold- Who ever loses this game.. its lrights out and should look foward to next year Grovedale by 3 goals

Shore vs Park-Park by 4 goals

Alabns vs Joeys- joeys by 15 goals
l
ara vs newtown-this is also massive lara win and park win newtown fall two games behind and will make it tough to catch up
West vs South-Sotuh by alot

Marys vs Colac-Colac by 10 goals and this game will put a end to marys season aswell

Game of the round Lara vs Newtown
and Grovedale vs Pold
as alot of teams fate is in the hands of these two games

to rhyno, since you know so much bout B.P

paulkey didnt play this week and park just got up by, what was it 4 points.. do park only rely on paulkey,hanlan and nelis.

with out these names they have no one.

name other from park who have shown from this year.

Grovedale vs Pold - grovey 2 goals
Shore vs Park - park 1 goal herd shore played well last week
Albans vs Joeys - joeys 15 goals
Lara vs Newtown - lara 3 goals
West vs South - sth 12 goals
Marys vs Colac - colac 5 goals

game of the round

lara v newtown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad