GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
daniel hovey from Leopold should get a falcons letter next year, he has improved alot since cuming from modewarre last year...so dont be surpised if he gets a falcons letter next year

Clearly Jackson Reid is the best key posistion player of the bottom agers. If he doesnt get a letter to falcs nxt yr and get drafted i will be surprised. He is absolute an superstar.

Aaron Hovey is the most over rated player in the u/18s. He is a joke to all the red heads out there.

daniel hovey from Leopold should get a falcons letter next year, he has improved alot since cuming from modewarre last year...so dont be surpised if he gets a falcons letter next year

i saw him play in a school game the other day and let me tell you i was less than impressed. struggled to take a grab all day i couldnt believe it when someone said he'd played seniors at leopold...

i saw him play in a school game the other day and let me tell you i was less than impressed. struggled to take a grab all day i couldnt believe it when someone said he'd played seniors at leopold...

HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHHAAH sorry couldnt help my self i am still laughing at when i first heard this to...
Tomma u r spot on the kid is less than impressive...
I think the top 5 is just about going to stay the same if park and lara can win this week its almost certain one of the two will make it

prob the dumbest thing i have ever seen on this page... other than chirs lynch getting drafted!

hilly seriously u need to think about things just for a sec....im almost certain he wood be leading the falcons bnf and last 2 weeks his got best on ground against quality opposition now give me reasons as to y at this stage he hasnt got a chance?? he has awesome fitness results and thats the key to getting drafted these days unless ur a dud...take simon hogan for example who is on geelongs list, got drafted because he went awsum at the draft camp in all the fitness testing results

good speech... could of sworn mick turner said that haha

Tips for this round

Park V Colac Colac 3 goals
Joeys V Shore Joeys 2 goals
Albans V Lara Lara 4 goals
NC V Sth B Sth 4 goals
Pold v GWSP Pold 10 goals
St Mary's V Grovey Grovey 4 goals

game of the round Park V Colac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good results from the weekend

Colac good win over Park
Joeys thrashed Shore
St M's showin good results
Grovey no chance for the finals now

Final five just about set now
NC teh only chance outside the 5

Some good results from the weekend

Colac good win over Park
Joeys thrashed Shore
St M's showin good results
Grovey no chance for the finals now

Final five just about set now
NC teh only chance outside the 5

Leopold also a chance of taking Bell Parks spot in the top 5, if they can win this week and Bell Park lose, then it will be percentage. and Leopold have N&C this week, then Albans, North Shore and Sth. all very winable, except for prob south

hard 1 as colac and joeys are both good sides

Premiership: Colac
Goal Kicking: Dan Harrison (St Marys)
League B&F: S Paulke (Park) or Mitch Mckee (Sth B)

tips this round

St Marys V Park St Mary 3 goals
Grovey V GWSP Grovey 5 goals
Pold V NC NC 1 goal
Lara V Nth Shore Lara 3 goals
Joeys V Colac Colac 1 goal
albans v south south 6 goals

oops missed albans v sth game

joeys v colac best game shood b close, r colac missing sum to falcons this week

tips this round

St Marys V Park St Mary 3 goals
Grovey V GWSP Grovey 5 goals
Pold V NC NC 1 goal
Lara V Nth Shore Lara 3 goals
Joeys V Colac Colac 1 goal

joeys v colac best game shood b close, r colac missing sum to falcons this week

albans v south south 10 goals
marys v park park by 5 goals
grovey v gwsp grovey 10 goals
pold v NC Pold 2 goals
Lara v nth shore lara 4 goals
joeys v colac joeys 3 goals

game of the round joey v colac joeys will win by 3 to 4 goals there a better side i think

albans v south south 10 goals
marys v park park by 5 goals
grovey v gwsp grovey 10 goals
pold v NC Pold 2 goals
Lara v nth shore lara 4 goals
joeys v colac joeys 3 goals

game of the round joey v colac joeys will win by 3 to 4 goals there a better side i think

Joeys have a few out due to the Herald Sun Shield Final on Saturday, so colac will win by 3 goals

Joeys may be missing some but are not Colac with falcons duties each week. Simpkin. Dare Considine, Newton

watched colac against St M they are a good side, strong fwds, good runners and apply loads of pressure to opponents.

Will b hard 2 beat

Colac by 5 goals

No rumour, I've actually heard they got a bloke scouting him. Seems his misus is a distraction though and they dont think he'll make it.

I've also heard Moreland will get picked up by the Northern Bullants reserves as a non AFL listed player and line up with another old GFL star, Joey Macula.
Otherwise I've heard Ben Capra is looking the goods to get drafted. Got onto the falcons list after dominating joeys seniors for the first half of the season.
haha your funny !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back