GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big win today for St.marys in what i would call a bit of an upset.

word on the street is north shore werent happy with the flogging they were recieving so tried to sniper blokes every 2 seconds....obviously didnt work. apparently they wouldnt go near them in round 2 when the main man played for the cats. typical north shore.

very low scoring between colac and joeys with the tigers getting over the line. anyone know anything bout this game? why so low scores the weather wasnt that bad was it?

A big win today for St.marys in what i would call a bit of an upset.

word on the street is north shore werent happy with the flogging they were recieving so tried to sniper blokes every 2 seconds....obviously didnt work. apparently they wouldnt go near them in round 2 when the main man played for the cats. typical north shore.

very low scoring between colac and joeys with the tigers getting over the line. anyone know anything bout this game? why so low scores the weather wasnt that bad was it?

the joeys and colac game was real windy and held the game to a low scoring match..good win by colac tho

meanwhile, how arrogant are the st joeys under 18 boys making a myspace for themselves with their quote saying "U/18 PREMIERS 07". might just be getting a little ahead of themselves....

www.myspace.com/sjfcunder18

Tend to agree with you Tomma considering they lost on the weekend. Lets hope they dont get to the Granny and fall at the last hurdle... for their sake.

yeh they copied lara! except lara havent got the arrogance they do, they simply just show they social life and how they have gone in previous weeks?

bell park?? where have they dropped off to? gonna be hard for them to make the five now? possible tho

Tips for this round

NC V Grovey Grovey 2 goals
Albans V Pold Pold 7 goals
Shore V Sth B Sth 6 goals
Colac V Lara Colac 5 goals
Joeys V Bell Park Park 1 goal
Mary’s V GWSP Marys 5 goals

game if the round joeys v park just think park may just get up they need to if they want a spot in the five.

Talked to the carlton scout again yesty.
Says he saw the Falcons game last weekend. Very impressed with Chris Moreland's game. They reckon he might go mid 50s in the draft with carlton's third round pick. If he doesnt get seen and picked up by Richmond.

Apparently there are a few clubs having a look at him so the kid is looking the goods to go places. Who would have thought either, I mean Mr GDFL he is afterall. Then again as I said, you know he could get looked over by the draft and get snapped up by the bullants, and rookie listed or they reckon its a possiblity he could spend another year at the falcons.

Whatever happens Bell post hill will end up with a bit of money to support matt reid's drinking habits.

The bloke seemed pretty intent on having Moreland at the club next year though, he reckons he'll star up front in the coming years with Eddie Betts and Josh Kennedy. If anyone's goin to the falcons game this weekend I reckon you keep and eye out for the bloke, he'll probably be wearing a blue coat or somethng.

i dunno if he can earn enuf money to support his drinking habits

moreland for carlton but sounds sweet lets hope he doesnt pump his own tyres up 2 much

Tips for this round

NC V Grovey Grovey 2 goals
Albans V Pold Pold 7 goals
Shore V Sth B Sth 6 goals
Colac V Lara Colac 5 goals
Joeys V Bell Park Park 1 goal
Mary’s V GWSP Marys 5 goals

game if the round joeys v park just think park may just get up they need to if they want a spot in the five.

great get for this pick, not many wood have picked park

My Top 5
1 Colac
2 St Joesphs
3 Sth Barwon
4 Leopold
5 Grovedale if del and bourke play if they dont Newtown will get 5th spot

Goal Kicking will go to Daniel Hovey from Leopold (My F**king Cousin)

B&F will go to Nick Scott from Newtown

hey sheep_dogger

fairly good ladder prediction only missed grovey,lara grats for this

tips for tha week

Lara V Bell Park Park 4 goals
Sth B V Colac Colac 4 goals
Pold V Shore Pold 3 goals
St Albans V Grovey Grovey 5 goals
NC V GWSP NC 8 goals
Joeys V Mary’s Mary’s 1 goal]

Sth B V Colac gotta be the best game but Joeys and Mary’s should be tight nother upset here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tips for tha week

Lara V Bell Park Park 4 goals
Sth B V Colac Colac 4 goals
Pold V Shore Pold 3 goals
St Albans V Grovey Grovey 5 goals
NC V GWSP NC 8 goals
Joeys V Mary’s Mary’s 1 goal]

Sth B V Colac gotta be the best game but Joeys and Mary’s should be tight nother upset here

i think you have lost faith in both joeys and lara after one loss benchie
Lara V Park lara 1 goal
Sth B V Colac colac 5 goals
Pold v Shore Pold 6 goals
Albans v Grovey Grovey 6 goals
NC V GWSP NC 10 goals
Joeys V marys Joeys bounce bakc after loss and win by 10 goals

Match of the round Lara V park as finals spots are on the line in this game
and there round 4 clash 4 points was the diffrence laras way. who ever looses this game will be a big backwards step in fianls. As pold is more than likely to win and by a bit but north shore have done some funny things..
Joeys bounce bakc after loss and would have been worked hard at training and will go about there business on sat winning quiet easy i feel.

i think you have lost faith in joeys after one loss benchie
Joeys bounce bakc after loss and would have been worked hard at training and will go about there business on sat winning quiet easy i feel.

Have to agree with you pudski
I think the inclusions of Jackson, Podbury, Fawkes and Jennings will get joeys across the line

i think you have lost faith in both joeys and lara after one loss benchie
Lara V Park lara 1 goal
Sth B V Colac colac 5 goals
Pold v Shore Pold 6 goals
Albans v Grovey Grovey 6 goals
NC V GWSP NC 10 goals
Joeys V marys Joeys bounce bakc after loss and win by 10 goals

Match of the round Lara V park as finals spots are on the line in this game
and there round 4 clash 4 points was the diffrence laras way. who ever looses this game will be a big backwards step in fianls. As pold is more than likely to win and by a bit but north shore have done some funny things..
Only 11 goals out with the GWSP result! Great win by the rooster youngsters. Newtown were clearly the more talented and skilled side, but the Rooster endeavour and hardness clearly had them worried. I more than anyone know they have their shortfalls, but in a long time of following footy i have never seen a more determined or committed team than the Roosters today

great 2 c gwsp have a win finally

takin with sum mates at skilled yesterday about the swans game hear mitch is in trouble agian, good player but weak as pi55 to hit sum1 from behind,

colac still one, good joeys come good, shood be a good final joeys v swans

Finals around the corner here are my thoughts
Premiers- St Jospehs- at full strength too strong
Runners Up- Colac- may have too many over qualified
Lara
Sth
Leopold- who are useless, unlucky bell park arent there

Finals around the corner here are my thoughts
Premiers- St Jospehs- at full strength too strong
Runners Up- Colac- may have too many over qualified
Lara
Sth
Leopold- who are useless, unlucky bell park arent there

i still can't understand how or why these joeys boys even make these statements. flattering themselves by saying they'll win the premiership. colac are a very good side and i'm not so sure they will have too many overqualified, especially if their seniors make the granny then only the falcons boys, which i dont think is any cannot play. south will be ok, but nothing on the top 2. lara are not good, very lucky that the comp has no depth this year and they can scrape in. leopold i cant even believe i'm saying are gunna make the 5. any other team not in the 5 must be ordinary not to be above lara and leopold, musn't of deserved to be in there.....
League B&F- Stephen Paulke (Bell Park)
Grand Final- St. Joseph's v Colac
Premiers- Colac by 20pts

i still can't understand how or why these joeys boys even make these statements. flattering themselves by saying they'll win the premiership. colac are a very good side and i'm not so sure they will have too many overqualified, especially if their seniors make the granny then only the falcons boys, which i dont think is any cannot play. south will be ok, but nothing on the top 2. lara are not good, very lucky that the comp has no depth this year and they can scrape in. leopold i cant even believe i'm saying are gunna make the 5. any other team not in the 5 must be ordinary not to be above lara and leopold, musn't of deserved to be in there.....
League B&F- Stephen Paulke (Bell Park)
Grand Final- St. Joseph's v Colac
Premiers- Colac by 20pts

seriously mate how can u say we dont deserve to be there?? we have dropped 2 games that we shouldnt have st albans and pold! st albans rolled us round 1 one because we come out cocky thinking we would win, and the same happened against leopold!
how can u say a team that rolled south barwon doesnt deserve to be there? and also a team that only got done by colac by 14 points!

bell park are shit, have been all year so dont even try say they are stiff not to be there!

and obviously ur a park boy because u reckon paulke will win b/f! he hasnt been a stand out at all this year! alex gear will poll well and also andrew challis!
but my dark horse is jack shanahan who has had a brilliant season!

tips for this week

Lara V Grovy Lara 3 goals
Sth V Pold Sth 2 goals
Mary's V Shore mary's 2 goals
Colac V Albans 10 goals at least
Park V NC Park 5 goals
Joeys V GWSP Joeys 8 goals

Sth V pold should eb the best game, park need pold to be thumped as well as them havin a bigwin over NC to a chance of sneaking in,

1: colac
2: joeys
3: sth
4: lara
5: pold

seriously mate how can u say we dont deserve to be there??

bell park are shit, have been all year so dont even try say they are stiff not to be there!

and obviously ur a park boy because u reckon paulke will win b/f! he hasnt been a stand out at all this year!

First of all i didnt say u done deserve to be in there, but because the comp is not as good as previous years u ARE in there. i just dont reckon u's are very good, however in proportion to everyone else u probably are in the top 5. i say that last years lara team would just about beat this years lara. although ur game DOES suit skilled cause ur all small pricks, u will not go close to colac or joeys, mark my words.
i didnt say bell park were "stiff not to be there". the simple fact is that they were probably good enough, but losing games they should of won means that they weren't good enough to make finals. and if u say paulke hasnt been a standout all year u are an absolute f*ckbag because i reckon he's been in bell park's best players every time he's played 18's. his 5 senior games will hurt league b&f but look at him, the w***er umpires see big blokes and remember those big marks when they are giving votes.....

First of all i didnt say u done deserve to be in there, but because the comp is not as good as previous years u ARE in there. i just dont reckon u's are very good, however in proportion to everyone else u probably are in the top 5. i say that last years lara team would just about beat this years lara. although ur game DOES suit skilled cause ur all small pricks, u will not go close to colac or joeys, mark my words.
i didnt say bell park were "stiff not to be there". the simple fact is that they were probably good enough, but losing games they should of won means that they weren't good enough to make finals. and if u say paulke hasnt been a standout all year u are an absolute f*ckbag because i reckon he's been in bell park's best players every time he's played 18's. his 5 senior games will hurt league b&f but look at him, the w***er umpires see big blokes and remember those big marks when they are giving votes.....

mmm its going to be very very close for a spot in the granny becuase south and lara are still in with a chance no doubt about it..
and its good how people think its going to be joeys colac granny becuase they can get ready to be blown away when the cats or swans make the finals..
and whos to say pold wont do somthing out of the blue and cause upsets..
its finals boys its a whole other ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back