GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i didnt say u done deserve to be in there, but because the comp is not as good as previous years u ARE in there. i just dont reckon u's are very good, however in proportion to everyone else u probably are in the top 5. i say that last years lara team would just about beat this years lara. although ur game DOES suit skilled cause ur all small pricks, u will not go close to colac or joeys, mark my words.
i didnt say bell park were "stiff not to be there". the simple fact is that they were probably good enough, but losing games they should of won means that they weren't good enough to make finals. and if u say paulke hasnt been a standout all year u are an absolute f*ckbag because i reckon he's been in bell park's best players every time he's played 18's. his 5 senior games will hurt league b&f but look at him, the w***er umpires see big blokes and remember those big marks when they are giving votes.....

rhino you are simply living in the past

First of all i didnt say u done deserve to be in there, but because the comp is not as good as previous years u ARE in there. i just dont reckon u's are very good, however in proportion to everyone else u probably are in the top 5. i say that last years lara team would just about beat this years lara. although ur game DOES suit skilled cause ur all small pricks, u will not go close to colac or joeys, mark my words.
i didnt say bell park were "stiff not to be there". the simple fact is that they were probably good enough, but losing games they should of won means that they weren't good enough to make finals. and if u say paulke hasnt been a standout all year u are an absolute f*ckbag because i reckon he's been in bell park's best players every time he's played 18's. his 5 senior games will hurt league b&f but look at him, the w***er umpires see big blokes and remember those big marks when they are giving votes.....

Rhino, if lara are no good then how did Bell Park lose to them twice? even with Paulke last week?

mmm its going to be very very close for a spot in the granny becuase south and lara are still in with a chance no doubt about it..
and its good how people think its going to be joeys colac granny becuase they can get ready to be blown away when the cats or swans make the finals..
and whos to say pold wont do somthing out of the blue and cause upsets..
its finals boys its a whole other ball game

annnnnd what do u no about finals? I will answer all of your points. it wont be close for a spot in the granny, their is doubt about what u say. i dont think people are really ready to be blown away by the cats, hope u dont go in with that metality or u will get smacked up big time. i'm to say pold wont do something. and your correct on the last point, finals is a new ball game, the good teams get better, and the shit teams get found out.

Rhino, if lara are no good then how did Bell Park lose to them twice? even with Paulke last week?

i'll tell you why, bell park are no good either! its as simple as that top gun!

the 2007 GFL under 18's comp on a whole is very ordinary, lets hope it improves next year.....

if you do happen to win 2 finals, which i will stand mistaken if u can, i will be happy for 3 people, elliot, doolan and joyce.
the rest of you could probably jump of the west gate.....

annnnnd what do u no about finals? I will answer all of your points. it wont be close for a spot in the granny, their is doubt about what u say. i dont think people are really ready to be blown away by the cats, hope u dont go in with that metality or u will get smacked up big time. i'm to say pold wont do something. and your correct on the last point, finals is a new ball game, the good teams get better, and the shit teams get found out.

i'll tell you why, bell park are no good either! its as simple as that top gun!

the 2007 GFL under 18's comp on a whole is very ordinary, lets hope it improves next year.....

well ur about to find out how good a side lara is!

and how shit colac is when the pressures on!

i am not going to pretend to be an expert on the subject lc14 coz i'm not but i looked at the ladder today and correct me if i'm wrong colac have not been beaten this year? what would give you the impression they are shit under pressure? they havent lost....

ohh no, ohh no no no, you didnt just say this......

mate u have just put a lot of pressure on your team and your own performance. i'd imagine ur teammates will be happy about these type of comments, i dont no when ur gunna realise u dont say that kinda stuff BEFORE finals!

ohh no, ohh no no no, you didnt just say this......

mate u have just put a lot of pressure on your team and your own performance. i'd imagine ur teammates will be happy about these type of comments, i dont no when ur gunna realise u dont say that kinda stuff BEFORE finals!

mate its big footy not footy classified, if you think this will harm anything or anyone in finals your kidding. not that you would know what it feels like anyway. you joke

i hope ur kidding because what u are saying is first and second on the ladder are going to be the two teams in the granny.
which is a load of shit. And wont u be a bit red faced if south lara or pold make the granny..

oh no he didnt just call rhino a joke did he....perrie u obviously dont no who ur talking too

well cleary he dosent know who he is talking to otherwise there would be no point in having made up names for this site.. and im sure rhino hasent given his name out yet.. so i would doubt veyr much he would know who he is.. but he sounds like a homo.. and someone who is struggling to come to terms that lara are in the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look all his trying to say is that lara and leopold shoodnt be in finals with the lists they have. he has cum to terms with lara being in the finals but i agree i dnt think lara or leopolds lists r that strong i think colac and joeys r a step above evry1 else. the comp has been hurt this year more because of several players in the falcons and more and mor ejuniors playin senior football

of course but every team has that reason so every team is effected... and who else would u put in the finals over leopold and lara.. Becuase lara has beaten every team below them besides leopld. Also beat south who are 3rd

And you blokes have to go realise that in finals anythign can happen example during the season not finals: Bell park had alot to play for when playing joeys and they some how beat them and im sure it was no fluke its just bell park wanted it more and joeys were cocky.. Dont be suprised to see only one of the top two teams make the granny.

BnF- Paulke could miss out do to games he misssed..

im nto gunna sahy hoo i am but,,

innitals are A.D ..

and ppkl call me buck.

i play for grovy.

and we are da best man.. sick.dog.

we only didnt mak e finals coz.. i play falcons all year.. yeagh outtty boys ya dum fU@ks.

Bell park had alot to play for when playing joeys and they some how beat them and im sure it was no fluke its just bell park wanted it more and joeys were cocky.. Dont be suprised to see only one of the top two teams make the granny.

Incorrect. I've heard the Bell Park coach downplayed the win as it was against a depleted Joeys line up who had around eight players out due to injury or playing seniors.

Also, if you were so assured that Lara will feature heavily in the finals you wouldn't be talking them up so much - even if other clubs do not rate them.

shood b 2 even games this weekend

Joeys V Swans Joeys 2 goals

Lara V Pold Lara 3 goals

can c both games, no more games for us this season we

care to give us a report on the 2 benchie? i wasnt able to get to any but i heard south got up by a point! must have been a good game ey? still dont no todays result? how did the lara boys go after talking themselves up all week? i see fitzgerald and paulke both won the addy player of the year award. any predictions for league b&f on wednesday boys?

Joeys V Swans

very good game with both sides playing tight football, best qtr was the 2nd both sides able to do some scoring, Swans small lead at halftime, swans kicked a couple in the 3rd to take a handy lead goin to the last, Joeys tried hard and swans just held on, good game to watch joeys tried hard gotta hand it to Sth B did well thought Joeys would ahve won some nervous swannies late in the game joeys were comin back hard at the end.

Sunday Lara V pold

Lara for all the talk forgot to turn up maybe got ahead of themselves HaHaHa.

Fun 2c Lara smashed after the crap from some last week. Didnt handle the pressure, Over early in the 3rd qtr.

Havent heard from any of the lara boys this week yet. maybe the ground was to big for ther lara boys,

look fwd to nxt week games

meow meow

u still purring perrie? from what i've heard u boys lost on the weekend? we've had no comments from anybody at lara since the debacle, maybe they've gone back into their shells after a massive week of talk last week! bahahahaha uuuuunlucky boys!

and obviously ur a park boy because u reckon paulke will win b/f! he hasnt been a stand out at all this year! alex gear will poll well and also andrew challis!
but my dark horse is jack shanahan who has had a brilliant season!

LC u have extra reason to be red faced too mate cause paulke DID win league b&f tonight! i've said since before the season started that he'd win it and i've been proven to be right! i ahh, think he might have been a standout son, uuuuuunlucky!

u still purring perrie? from what i've heard u boys lost on the weekend? we've had no comments from anybody at lara since the debacle, maybe they've gone back into their shells after a massive week of talk last week! bahahahaha uuuuunlucky boys!

LC u have extra reason to be red faced too mate cause paulke DID win league b&f tonight! i've said since before the season started that he'd win it and i've been proven to be right! i ahh, think he might have been a standout son, uuuuuunlucky!

ok fair enough u were right !
who else came close?

1st Stephen Paulke (bell park) and some other bloke (colac)
2nd some other bloke (colac)
3rd some other bloke (dunno)

i think it was

1. christopher obourne (colac) , stephen paulke (park)
2. jeremy monahan (colac)
3. andrew hodgson (joeys)
4. alex gear ( south)

i watched colac and south today and i reckon they may as well give colac the cup now, cant see anyone beating them. especially with them having two extra weeks off then whoever they end up playing in the granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back