Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

Zoom right in on that left hand corner...there's a perfect, detailed portrait of a woman's face. With another face of a woman with long hair right next to it.

They look like the dead relatives of the family and everyone sees it.

I only see Eddie now.

It's right there..can't anyone see the face? Woman with chubby cheeks and a bob hair cut.

Clear as day!

It's right there..can't anyone see the face? Woman with chubby cheeks and a bob hair cut.

Clear as day!
I cannot see anything at all other than a dirty mirror

Clear as day!

Please provide red circles on picture

all I see if a badly cleaned mirror

I'll get a close up copy of the face/faces posted soon. It's on wife's phone. I'm tellin you all now, it's incredible how life like this face is. It ain't no smudge mark. It's what is behind the mirror smudge that is the image. It's almost like an optical illusion going on. Look again closely in the top left of doorway. It's there.

Last edited:
I'll get a close up copy of the face/faces posted soon. It's on wife's phone. I'm tellin you all now, it's incredible how life like this face is. It ain't no smudge mark. It's what is behind the mirror smudge that is the image. It's almost like an optical illusion going on. Look again closely in the top left of doorway. It's there.
The fact that the mirror is so smudgy you're going to have a really hard time convincing anyone of the paranormal here unfortunately. Reflections can show some pretty crazy things when reflecting through an unclean surface.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there one in here?

how-do-magic-eye-pictures-work1_5.jpg

Photographers quite often take photos in black and white for artistic purposes.

The part that i don't understand is how come so many of these sorts of photos are so grainy? A professional photographer would be talented enough to take a much better quality photo than that.
edit: photo in post #1
That was my first thought. If they guy is a photographer, why did he use an iPhone to take a night shot? To me that's wht is looks like, a very poor camera without the ability to take a proper image in the dark.
As for the "child", it could just be lighting, it could be he was photobombed by an actual person. Doesn't really quite look person shaped to me though. Its just the almost face-like slightly less light (but just as grainy) at the top of the light not quite body shape that makes one anthropomorphise.

Just for the record reading this thread in bed at 1am then showing the best pics to your missus is not a good idea. Some of the images may be fake but the wife rage over showing her that stuff just before we go to sleep is all too real :D

And, at the end of the day, isn't that why we REALLY do it?

Zoom right in on that left hand corner...there's a perfect, detailed portrait of a woman's face. With another face of a woman with long hair right next to it.

They look like the dead relatives of the family and everyone sees it.
Can you please post a pic of the dead relatives and circle where their faces are in the mirror?

I really cannot see it.

That's clever!

jwrwhiqdn2nnzkptcqu5.jpg

Can you please post a pic of the dead relatives and circle where their faces are in the mirror?

I really cannot see it.

As I said, top left against doorframe back drop. It's seen better with a zoom close up.

I've looked at the top left of the picture, and I've zoomed in. I can't see a thing, and I'm not the only one...

Is it a big face or a small face? Is it as big as the guy's face? How visible is it? Is it side on or facing us? Or are you just trolling us with a random photo?

Why don't you post a pic of the two ex-relatives?

I can see it, but you have to use your imagination a bit, it's just the smudge on the mirror looking vaguely like a face. On the wooden frame in the mirror on the left hand side, just below the corner, is roughly the same size as his face, looking at you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back