Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

Zoom right in on that left hand corner...there's a perfect, detailed portrait of a woman's face. With another face of a woman with long hair right next to it.

They look like the dead relatives of the family and everyone sees it.

Matrixing.

Out of all the paranormal phenomenons out there, the only one I truly believe in are ghosts/spirits.

Haven't had an experience personally, but I've heard enough from trusted friends & colleagues to be sold.

One surprisingly was even a scientist. He recounts an experience he had while back staying at a farmhouse of a friend in NSW. Old sandstone cottage. He was reading a book by lamplight, while drinking a cuppa. All of a sudden he has to look up. As clear as the day is long he says he saw an apparition - in the shape of a woman - waft through the room. Putting the book down in his lap - the conclusion he recounted to me was "there are clearly some things that occur on this planet that I don't have an answer for." Word for word.

My boss at work had just built a brand new home in an estate in South Morang, some of his stories are freaky. He and his wife used to see things all the time, especially his baby daughter. He wasn't shy, he'd walk around the house at times and just stand in door frames, dressed like a farmer from a previous era. He was harmless so they didn't really feel too uncomfortable, but I think after a few months of being stared at by this being enough was enough. They ended up doing some research and discovered the estate was an old farm, and it just so happened the old farm house was on the exact same piece of land where his house was built.

My boss is one of the most chilled out dudes on the planet so he wasn't too fazed but his wife was starting to feel uneasy, especially with their daughter. So they hired whoever you do in that situation, came out to the house and straight away he knew what was going on, he spoke to the old farmer and basically told him that it was him time to move on and let this young family enjoy what you've had your whole life, and after a few visits to the house, he was gone.

I was skeptical before that story, but to have a mega level headed dude and someone you've known a long time and work with every day look you in the eye and say "Mate, I promise you he was there", kinda makes it hard to not believe.

Also worth nothing - after the farmer left, a few weeks later my boss won 1st division lotto, a week later his wife put on a pisstake multi while at the RSL one day for laughs and picked up $50k, then a month or two later he won $20k on the pokies on his lunch break.

After that, sold the house and moved down the road.

Spirits are real.

He hasn't done it for a couple of weeks now but my 2 year old has been asking "where's the lady gone?". We've pressed him further and he goes on about the funny lady in his room. At least she's funny. He's woken up scared a couple of times at night recently though.

This morning my youngest screamed. My toddler said "Sounds like ghost lady. Ghost lady goes AHHHH!" :(

Might be time to drive your kid into the forest and leave him.

Oh yeah, totally. Every day is weird stuff. This afternoon he looked right into my face and said he wanted my eyes. Haha.

Your kid's head doesn't spin a full 360 degrees does it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's extremely faint and barely visible. You can almost see others if you look hard enough!

I know what you mean, this stands out a bit more though. I'm not sure if it is something legit or not, but I've been there about 5 times or so and there is definitely something off about the place.

You tend to hear of these things every now and then -

About 6 weeks back I was sitting in the lounge room with my then 10 month old boy (1 year old tomorrow, yay!). Happy as he could be, just playing around with blocks or whatever. Then all of a sudden he sits up and starts to absolutely scream at the top of his lungs. Only other time this happens is if he bumps his head on the tiles or something. So very uncharacteristic.

Less than 5 minutes later, mum rings to tell me that Grandpa had just passed away. I knew he was in hospital at the time, so as soon as my son started crying like that, it did cross my mind that something may have happened.

I see a skull with dreads

how-to-draw-predators-face_1_000000006215_3.jpg

View attachment 168381

Took this photo of my mate at Larundel Mental Asylum maybe like 3 years ago or something. Shortly after taking the photo, spotted a face next to him. I've covered him up(because of privacy) and circled the face.

because the background is dark, i can see my own reflection in the computer monitor

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back