Gibbs and Fev @ Eve?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey guys I was at the game last night; and as such had to miss my friend's 20th. I was planning to join them at Eve after the game; but I was pretty drained/depressed/pissed off so I called it an early night.

However at 11.48pm I get a message saying: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH We just saw Fevola and Gibbs" from a Kangas mate who was at the party. Is there any truth in this? Can anyone else confirm this?

my 22 year old daughter has a friend who is a bouncer & she received an sms from him while we were at the game stating that some of the Carlton Boys were going to Eve after the game but he did not stipulate which players were going there.
Hope that helps you in some way

Thanks for the info mate. Looks like my kangas friend wasn't bsing. I'm so pissed off i didn't go now; i would've helped Fev drown his sorrows. Plus I would've been able to see one of my favourites Gibbs! (he's my age!)

my 22 year old daughter has a friend who is a bouncer & she received an sms from him while we were at the game stating that some of the Carlton Boys were going to Eve after the game but he did not stipulate which players were going there.

Did your 22yo daughter end up going to Eve?

i was there... whole team looked like they enjoyed themselves... there were a few gooses... Stevens pissed as a fart... stumbling around with alcohol all over his shirt... i don't think there was a women there he didn't try to hit on... Luckily no players gf's or wives were there... ahhhh, god bless him.. get it while you can...

hadley walking aorund with top off going up to women was quite funny...

most of the boys were well behaved... spoke to some of them... fevs stayed in the corner was quiet...

all in all... was great to have a chat to them and see them enjoying a wonderful year...

GO BLUES........

I saw Stevens and Fevola out the front a fair bit later and they were both off their face and smoking. I know it is the off season and plenty of players smoke (Richo) but you dont really want your club represented like that do you?

I saw Stevens and Fevola out the front a fair bit later and they were both off their face and smoking. I know it is the off season and plenty of players smoke (Richo) but you dont really want your club represented like that do you?

I couldnt care less if they smoke. or if they get loose after the season. They have been working hard for 10 months straight and deserve some fun. The way i see it is if i can do it, the can do it.

Absolutely not. Carlton's culture is a disgrace. Wouldn't be surprised if those 2 idiots were later seen laughing, burping or even dancing in a dangerously silly manner. This club - what are we gonna do? :rolleyes:

i was there... whole team looked like they enjoyed themselves... there were a few gooses... Stevens pissed as a fart... stumbling around with alcohol all over his shirt... i don't think there was a women there he didn't try to hit on... Luckily no players gf's or wives were there... ahhhh, god bless him.. get it while you can...

most of the boys were well behaved... spoke to some of them... fevs stayed in the corner was quiet...

all in all... was great to have a chat to them and see them enjoying a wonderful year...

GO BLUES........

If only he put that much effort into breaking his tags...:rolleyes:

I've been out with the boys before and can say they do like a drink but are generally well behaved.

Good on them for letting their hair down last night! The season is over and they are only human.

I love Stevens now. A mate of mine at my cricket club, shouldn't wear white. Goes out and comes home with the rainbow of cruiser stains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bouncers have friends now? :eek:

Absolutely not. Carlton's culture is a disgrace. Wouldn't be surprised if those 2 idiots were later seen laughing, burping or even dancing in a dangerously silly manner. This club - what are we gonna do? :rolleyes:

Suspend them all for the rest of the 2008 season.:thumbsu:

Good on them for letting loose.

Heck, I work hard for 5 days during the week and let loose the second it hits 5pm on Friday. Imagine playing and training for footy for 10 months, of course they deserve to get spanked.

Good on them for letting loose.

Heck, I work hard for 5 days during the week and let loose the second it hits 5pm on Friday. Imagine playing and training for footy for 10 months, of course they deserve to get spanked.

Yet they can't do a line for fear of out of season testing. Harsh.

GO BLUES........

I'm kicking myself now. Next time (prob next year lol!) if anyone gets a heads-up let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs and Fev @ Eve?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back