Gibbs could be the next Hodge I feel it

Remove this Banner Ad

Not worried about Gibbs' committment at all dude, trust me- I see more Carlton games than you. Stick to the ghey worshipping of Hodge- that's what you really like doing. :thumbsu:

I've seen enough Geelong and Carlton games to know who of those two is the better player. Maybe we made a mistake going for Mitch Thorp, maybe not. But we clearly were after a KPP. You guys picked up a midfielder, with very similar attributes to joel selwood, but about 20% worse than him in all department, except for courage and toughness where he is 80% worse.

I've seen enough Geelong and Carlton games to know who of those two is the better player. Maybe we made a mistake going for Mitch Thorp, maybe not. But we clearly were after a KPP. You guys picked up a midfielder, with very similar attributes to joel selwood, but about 20% worse than him in all department, except for courage and toughness where he is 80% worse.

f*** off idiot, after about round 18 you said you'd watched 2 carlton games all year.

At the moment Selwood is probably ahead of Gibbs but it sure is easier playing well each week when you're winning just about every match. The reason Carlton supporters are happy with Gibbs is because he improved steadily this year, is clearly going to a be class act, and despite all the junk on Bay 13 does have a good defensive side. I think in one game this year he laid 10 tackles. I would also say Gibbs is a better kick than Selwood- beautiful balance and penetration off not many steps.

You guys picked up a midfielder, with very similar attributes to joel selwood, but about 20% worse than him in all department, except for courage and toughness where he is 80% worse.
Very different player to Selwood, pudgey. One's a pure hard nut inside midfielder who relishes the contest. The other can play most positions on the ground, including inside, with an uncanny ability to find space in congested situations. Oozes class and has great footskills to boot. Hasn't taken a backwards step all season.

Very different player to Selwood, pudgey. One's a pure hard nut inside midfielder who relishes the contest. The other can play most positions on the ground, including inside, with an uncanny ability to find space in congested situations. Oozes class and has great footskills to boot. Hasn't taken a backwards step all season.

Selwood isn't a pure insider midfielder at all, he has great endurance and runs to receive and has great disposal. Very similar players, Selwood's a better version though, which makes this a pure draft blunder.

At the moment Selwood is probably ahead of Gibbs

At the moment?
bwhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gee... u think so????

Hodge Tough as nails since day one, Gibbs as soft as butter since day one.......Hodgey Premiership Norm Smith Medalist with rooted ribs...Gibbs would be out for 6 weeks with a similar injury...

****en joke of a thread, kind of reminds me of Carltank full stop :eek:

hodgepodge just piss of will you? people who actually watch footy and don't go on bigfooty reputations want to have a say.

You realise that there isn't the exclusion principle on a footy forum? When hodgepodge posts, it doesn't mean that there is one less post for someone else...:thumbsu::eek:

At the moment?
bwhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gee... u think so????

Collingwood are the new Fitzroy- barely raised a yelp since the 50's. :thumbsu:

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.

My god, stating J. Selwood is only just ahead of Gibbs at the moment. The audacity.

This thread should have been a poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs could be the next Hodge I feel it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back