Meltdown Ginnivan doing Ginnivan things

Remove this Banner Ad

1668140211299.jpeg

1668140234950.jpeg

images

Ginnipig has all these flogs on a leash. He could put the milk in the cereal bowl first and they'd clutch your pearls.

I didn't realise he was a collingwood player as he is not ''tatted up"'.
Apparently Mr. Dahmer didn't approve of tattoos, maybe he's concealed them as part of the character?

Ginnipig has all these flogs on a leash. He could put the milk in the cereal bowl first and they'd clutch your pearls.

I've heard of glass half full personality, but this is next level.

An utter campaigner is recognised hither and yon as an utter campaigner; and that is somehow a great victory for the campaigner in question.

**** me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is almost a given when playing sport that a level of respect is afforded the Opposition team and their individual players. There are opponents who are:
  • Universally admired think Polly Farmer, Skilton, Greig and Flower for us oldies and maybe Roughie, Voss, Black, Gaz jnr, Bud etc
  • Despised but respected eg Whitten, Barassi, Carmen, Bartlett for oldies, Duckwood, FIGJAM, Milne.
  • Basic respect for run of the mill Oppo who do their best - Donnie Short Steppers, Crim one way runners excepted.

I had yet to see a player for whom there was no respect from Oppo fans or players until the Ginnipig. His two skills are playing for frees and squawking for Jo the Goose goals. Watching Pie games it is clear that Oppo players have no respect for him.

Half a century ago the rules were changed because of one player (Bartlett). This season a new interpretation was adopted to deal with Ginnipig. At least Bartlett was a bloody good player.

Guna try the blow dryer i reckon. The missus might not be too happy but * it
I don't have the need, benefits of a micro!

Just kidding, I water the lemon tree. Those top leaves really appreciate it. The neighbour over the fence behind it, less so.

It is almost a given when playing sport that a level of respect is afforded the Opposition team and their individual players.

1668686138672.gif

There are opponents who are:
  • Universally admired think Polly Farmer, Skilton, Greig and Flower for us oldies and maybe Roughie, Voss, Black, Gaz jnr, Bud etc
  • Despised but respected eg Whitten, Barassi, Carmen, Bartlett for oldies, Duckwood, FIGJAM, Milne

1668686074039.gif

It is almost a given when playing sport that a level of respect is afforded the Opposition team and their individual players. There are opponents who are:
  • Despised but respected eg Whitten, Barassi, Carmen, Bartlett for oldies, Duckwood, FIGJAM, Milne.
  • Basic respect for run of the mill Oppo who do their best - Donnie Short Steppers, Crim one way runners excepted.

I had yet to see a player for whom there was no respect from Oppo fans or players until the Ginnipig. His two skills are playing for frees and squawking for Jo the Goose goals. Watching Pie games it is clear that Oppo players have no respect for him.

Half a century ago the rules were changed because of one player (Bartlett). This season a new interpretation was adopted to deal with Ginnipig. At least Bartlett was a bloody good player.
Cool stoory bro.

Buddy Franklin during a game:
Marlon Brando Don Corleone GIF by The Godfather

Ginnivan in the same game:
Back To School Summer GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I honestly don't think I would mind Ginnivan so much If he didn't play for the Filth and the cult of toothless Neanderthals that encourage and celebrate his floggish antics.

Would anyone honestly care if he played for vanilla clubs like Freo or Gold Coast ? Wouldn't have thought so.

NEWS FLASH

Producers of some show have called in Ginnipig to help stricken ham actor - S Crawford.

and yes Elmer_Judd irrespective of where he played most fans and Oppo players would consider him a blight on the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Ginnivan doing Ginnivan things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back