Stop Booing Ginnivan

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved the bit when he dived head first into a tackle and did the head throw back and got nuffin'

Go umpire!

Loved the comment last year... "They're booing an upright legend of our game, Joel Selwood whilst cheering on a bogun charged with sex offences, DeGoey. I've never seen anything more Collingwood than that"
Lol Selwood upright? The flog ducks into his grandma's hugs playing for frees.

Lol Selwood upright? The flog ducks into his grandma's hugs playing for frees.

Nice one liner right there.

But.

Joel Selwood:
  • Highly skilled
  • Tough as nails
  • Inspirational leader
  • Thrived on the big moment
  • As courageous a player as has pulled on a boot in the last 40 years
  • King of the 1%er
Also adept at creating high contact in the tackle.

Vaginaman:

• Adept at creating high contact in the tackle.
Also runs around with his hands in the air a lot, demanding cheap Joe the Goose goals

But.

Joel Selwood:
  • Highly skilled
  • Tough as nails
  • Inspirational leader
  • King of the 1%er

Vaginaman:

Also runs around with his hands in the air a lot, demanding cheap Joe the Goose goals
S223mq.gif

Did Selwood kick 40 goals in his first season? Ginni also won an ANZAC Day medal, available only to the elite.

Srs Selwood cheated for nearly twenty years, he earned those boos. Ginnipig had a haircut and celebrated that one time...and cheated like Selwood.

We don't boo because someone is bad at footy we boo when they are a flog. Has Buddy ever been a flog?

This idea players are "immune" from being booed because they may or may not have talent us bulldust, because it allows us to boo rookies by default.

Boos are for flogs.

Did Selwood kick 40 goals in his first season? Ginni also won an ANZAC Day medal, available only to the elite.

Srs Selwood cheated for nearly twenty years, he earned those boos. Ginnipig had a haircut and celebrated that one time...and cheated like Selwood.

We don't boo because someone is bad at footy we boo when they are a flog. Has Buddy ever been a flog?

This idea players are "immune" from being booed because they may or may not have talent us bulldust, because it allows us to boo rookies by default.

Boos are for flogs.
Neither Buddy or Sellweed have ever won an Anzac Medal :$

But.

Joel Selwood:
  • Highly skilled
  • Tough as nails
  • Inspirational leader
  • King of the 1%er

Vaginaman:

Too much common sense for the entourage of sex offenders

Did Selwood kick 40 goals in his first season?
Ginnivan is right up there with some of the greats - Darren Cuthbertson, Adrian McAdam, Scott Hodges, Austin Wonaeamirri, Jack Anthony, Nathan Ablett and John Hutton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you WANT us to boo Vaginaman?
You may do as you will.

I don't much like my club endlessly booing indigenous guys, at the very least it makes the idiot racists bolder. If you get on that train you end up like Hawthorn, with a president holding a golliwog and picking on the indigenous WAGs.

I laugh that the Swans have an opinion, their supporters booed an injured player off the ground. Their club has nothing to say here.

The AFL needed of speak though , Gil botched the response once the Goodes stuff got out of hand.

We're a big target, biggest club, loudest idiots do we cop the most stick. We also had a structurally racist club, and a chip on our shoulder about.... (continued, 1/35)...
Suffice to say part of this was booing because it pisses off Gil, and the Swans who rightly or wrongly are seen as the AFLs pet club. It let's in the racists so I don't indulge.

You may do as you will.

I don't much like my club endlessly booing indigenous guys, at the very least it makes the idiot racists bolder. If you get on that train you end up like Hawthorn, with a president holding a golliwog and picking on the indigenous WAGs.

I laugh that the Swans have an opinion, their supporters booed an injured player off the ground. Their club has nothing to say here.

The AFL needed of speak though , Gil botched the response once the Goodes stuff got out of hand.

We're a big target, biggest club, loudest idiots do we cop the most stick. We also had a structurally racist club, and a chip on our shoulder about.... (continued, 1/35)...
Suffice to say part of this was booing because it pisses off Gil, and the Swans who rightly or wrongly are seen as the AFLs pet club. It let's in the racists so I don't indulge.

What a load of intentionally self blinded bullshit that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop Booing Ginnivan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back