Glenelg Coaching Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by killer
$50,000

Geezus, If that is what has been offered to AJ - I will coach 'The Bay's' myself!!!
laugh.gif

Originally posted by Grogette

Geezus, If that is what has been offered to AJ - I will coach 'The Bay's' myself!!!
laugh.gif

Jarman to coach the gays? EXCELLENT!.....Hope he does to glenelg wot mcdermott did to NORTH........BOTTOM AND BROKE!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Mathew Knights bob's up in Adelaide next year. He was on a local radio station up here on the weekend (Mildura) and gave the impression that he was looking interstate to finish his career and get some experience to get back into the AFL as a coach.

Heard the Bay's spoke to him at some stage but don't know if it was as a player or coach, but he was in Adelaide a week or two ago.

Also be interested if anyone's heard what Paul Evans is doing next year. He's left Robinvale and is either heading to Wagga or back to Port Adelaide Magpies.

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Not so funny really. You only ended up a game or 2 above us and that was with a top full forward in your side
Geezus Easty, that's the lamest comeback Ive ever heard, so we're only lucky because we recruit decent players, is that what you're saying?
Is that the same reason we've won 10 more premierships than Glenelg? Just a bit of luck from recruiting "top full forwards"???

tosspot, you have no idea.

And also champ, I don't know if you have any idea about mathematics or how it works but 3 games plus percentage isn't just " a game or 2" above you, its actually 3 games plus percentagel

*Wedgie just shakes his head at such a fool remembering fondly how the last tosspot who annoyed him ended up on the ground with a broken nose with his 3 mates*

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Not so funny really. You only ended up a game or 2 above us and that was with a top full forward in your side

I thought Glenelg had a gun FF easty? Someone named Marcus Baldwin? Well at least that's what you were spouting earlier this year. Looks like you were proven wrong again.

Originally posted by easty the tool.
He was second in the goalkicking which proves he is a good player and therefore not second rate, in fact he clearly is up to sanfl.

Originally posted by Hank Jones

I thought Glenelg had a gun FF easty? Someone named Marcus Baldwin? Well at least that's what you were spouting earlier this year. Looks like you were proven wrong again.

What has happened to him. Got dropped then apparently went home. Can anyone confirm this.

Originally posted by Nod
What has happened to him. Got dropped then apparently went home. Can anyone confirm this.

You might be thinking of Adam Contessa - left the club of his own volition and returned to Victoria.

Or Brad Stephens - axed for disciplinary reasons and is now lining up with PHOS-Camden.

Baldy was still at the Tigers, last I heard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Glenelg Coaching Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back