Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's yet to be done.

Hale has kicked 8 on Scarlett, Jack Riewoldt's kicked 6 on Pears, Lloyd kicked 8 on Warnock.

Yet nobody has kicked a decent swag against Cobbler.

hodgelcolg246a.jpg

In his most recent outing, he restricted Lloyd to 0 goals and ended up running forward and scoring himself.

The real No.1 of the 2008 draft needs a challenge to further his development, so in that vein, I plead with all the forwards in the AFL to do their utmost again in 2010 to try to get the better of Ryan Schoenmakers.

Small or tall, Ryan will take all comers. :thumbsu:

• Banned
I'm sure we've had this conversation before, but Hale kicked 3 goals on Scarlett. Don't let the facts get in the way of a shit argument though. Good to see you start a thread not involving Carlton though Podgey.

No, everybody knows Hale kicked 8 on Scarlett that day. Not interested in the Handbagger excuses.

• Banned
No, because Harry Taylor was playing on him for the first 5.

No, I don't want to buy a pair of Handbagger sunnies. Thank you.

How did Ryan go on Ben McEvoy?

Don't know why Schoenmakers would play in the ruck. Suffice to say he kept Koschitzke pretty quiet that day. The only Saint who didn't fire.

No, I don't want to buy a pair of Handbagger sunnies. Thank you.

Don't know why Schoenmakers would play in the ruck. Suffice to say he kept Koschitzke pretty quiet that day. The only Saint who didn't fire.
If memory serves me correctly, McEvoy played up forward a fair bit that day, and played his best game for the season. Looking it up, it appears he only kicked 1.1.

Oh well, there's always Trent Hentschel's BOG performance with 4.1 on Schoenmakers the next week. Is that enough of a bag for you?

And you can be in denial all you want about Hale, but if you watch the game you will clearly see Hale kicked his first 5 on Harry Taylor.

Oh well, there's always Trent Hentschel's BOG performance with 4.1 on Schoenmakers the next week. Is that enough of a bag for you?

Don't know that Hentschel was his opponent that night.

And you can be in denial all you want about Hale, but if you watch the game you will clearly see Hale kicked his first 5 on Harry Taylor.

Ask anybody when Hale kicked 8 goals and they will tell you it was against Scarlett at Skilled Stadium. Common knowledge.

Ask anybody when Hale kicked 8 goals and they will tell you it was against Scarlett at Skilled Stadium. Common knowledge.

Well...if you spout enough bs long enough...someone's bound to believe you!
And I asked Sherr, and he's anybody and he reckons you're full of shit! ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the match report then: http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=65960

In the early running, the Kangaroos successfully plugged up the Cats forward half and found a winner in their own forward line in Hale who booted five goals for the opening half.

Hale got three free kicks close to goal as well as taking a couple of superb pack marks which resulted in goals.

His height was a definite worry for the Cats and he proved too much for rookie Harry Taylor and Andrew Mackie to handle with regular fullback Matthew Scarlett left to other match ups.

So there you go, another HP lie exposed. How can you expect us to take your threads seriously when you use lies to back up your arguments?

Report doesn't say at which stage Scarlett went onto Hale. In any case, Scarlett has been pantsed many a time.

Schoenmakers hasn't.

There's always next year :thumbsu:
Care to name any?

He's also played a shyteload of more games than whoever the **** it is you're talking about, so let's just wait and see shall we.

:eek:

Ryan Who?
Actually, no. Don't bother explaining who he is. As I'm pretty sure its a name I'm never going to need to know in future anyways.
Besides I thought Murphy was getting the big jobs in Hawthorn's defence this year?

Report doesn't say at which stage Scarlett went onto Hale. In any case, Scarlett has been pantsed many a time.

Schoenmakers hasn't.

There's always next year :thumbsu:
Well there's another person who if you'd ask who Hale kicked 8 goals on, he would say a combination of players.

In any case, you lied once again. You know the truth, and with it in front of your eyes you deflect. And as I just said, he played on Trent Hentschel when he kicked 4.1, and pretty much won Adelaide the game. Go ahead and claim Schoenmakers didn't play on him, I remember he did and I will upload a picture for you from the 2nd half highlights to prove it.

Fraid not, I have taken a random survey of 20 people and 7 said he smashed Taylor, 5 more knew it was against Geelong, 6 had no idea what I was talking about and 2 chicks gave me their number.

Knowledge was not as common as your gutter blood, sorry podgey.

Will this thread be as successful as your Travis Tuck one last season? Personally I renamed this kid Duckenmakers, after his terrible performance against Geelong in Rd 17. Had very limited awareness, getting pinged holding the ball multiple times, when not earning a free for his constant ducking into tackles.

hentschel.jpg

Here's Trent Hentschel a few seconds before he kicks the first of three 3rd quarter goals (plus one assist). You can see Ryan Schoenmakers contesting with him, as he did all night. Hentschel - 4 goals, 1 behind, 1 assist, from 14 disposals and 6 grabs. Did I mention it was Hentschel's third game for the year after 17 weeks out with a recurrence of the knee injury plaguing him since 2007?

Ryan really did well on that one :rolleyes:

hentschel.jpg

Here's Trent Hentschel a few seconds before he kicks the first of three 3rd quarter goals (plus one assist). You can see Ryan Schoenmakers contesting with him, as he did all night.
I wouldn't call it contesting. More 'spectating his opponents goal blitz'.

hentschel.jpg

Here's Trent Hentschel a few seconds before he kicks the first of three 3rd quarter goals (plus one assist). You can see Ryan Schoenmakers contesting with him, as he did all night. Hentschel - 4 goals, 1 behind, 1 assist, from 14 disposals and 6 grabs. Did I mention it was Hentschel's third game for the year after 17 weeks out with a recurrence of the knee injury plaguing him since 2007?

Ryan really did well on that one :rolleyes:
Is that other flog in the picture Campbell Brown? :D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Go ahead and kick a bag on Ryan Schoenmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back