Vintage Bay Go ahead and kick a bag on Ryan Schoenmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that other flog in the picture Campbell Brown? :D:D:D
Yeah. I think it is Campbell. Pffft look at him there, that's just his style, hiding behind the goal post waiting to snipe. Tough guy he is!

Why's he in green though?

thread of the day.

Kind of reminds me of myself last year, looking for any tiny little victory I could hang my hat on after we failed to deliver in September.

Podgey, enjoy your next 6-9 months of picking insignificant stats or victories and highlighting them to all of us, but just remember it wont change the fact that the Hawks were the laughing stock of the AFL.

Enjoy

hentschel.jpg

Here's Trent Hentschel a few seconds before he kicks the first of three 3rd quarter goals (plus one assist). You can see Ryan Schoenmakers contesting with him, as he did all night. Hentschel - 4 goals, 1 behind, 1 assist, from 14 disposals and 6 grabs. Did I mention it was Hentschel's third game for the year after 17 weeks out with a recurrence of the knee injury plaguing him since 2007?

Ryan really did well on that one :rolleyes:

Gilham was on Hentschel - Schoey was dropping back to help out in this photo:footy:

I'm sure we've had this conversation before, but Hale kicked 3 goals on Scarlett. Don't let the facts get in the way of a shit argument though. Good to see you start a thread not involving Carlton though Podgey.

Whilst this thread appears to be mired in mediocrity (at best) we also have seen how touchy Cats fans get when anyone dare suggest an opposing player kicked a few on Scarlett. It's a pretty easy troll and draws you lot in like flies.

Whilst this thread appears to be mired in mediocrity (at best) we also have seen how touchy Cats fans get when anyone dare suggest an opposing player kicked a few on Scarlett. It's a pretty easy troll and draws you lot in like flies.
Lies draw me in. If you find me an instance where Scarlett actually had a bag kicked on him, I will gladly concede it. No one is perfect after all. Podgey's absence here since I proved him wrong is quite conspicuous.

Nice try by the way Shepp, but Gilham was on Porplyzia.

Just one, precious? The worst 200 gamer of all time kicked 5 on him in 2003.

Will there be anything else?
Like I said, everyone has bad days, even Matthew Scarlett. You had to go back 6 years to find one though.

Schoenmakers last thrashing came in Round 20 2009, and apparently Scarlett's came in 2003.

Like I said, everyone has bad days, even Matthew Scarlett. You had to go back 6 years to find one though.

Schoenmakers last thrashing came in Round 20 2009, and apparently Scarlett's came in 2003.

No, I just picked a bad one for Scarlett. He conceded 3 less than Zac Dawson though, that's gotta be a plus.

If you find me an instance where Scarlett actually had a bag kicked on him, I will gladly concede it.

I'm waiting for the 'glad' concession, but it looks like more whingeing and rationalisation for now :eek:

No, I just picked a bad one for Scarlett. He conceded 3 less than Zac Dawson though, that's gotta be a plus.

I'm waiting for the 'glad' concession, but it looks like more whingeing and rationalisation for now :eek:
I conceded it, he had a bad day, 6 years ago. Where's your concession that Schoenmakers conceded a bag to Trent Hentschel?

I conceded it, he had a bad day, 6 years ago. Where's your concession that Schoenmakers conceded a bag to Trent Hentschel?

A gruding concession rather than a glad one. There have been other examples, but that is the most telling.

I really don't know if Hentschel played on Schoenmakers, and neither do you.

So far he remains unbeaten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A gruding concession rather than a glad one. There have been other examples, but that is the most telling.

I do know, because I watched the game back then, I double-checked the report on fanfooty, and then I even went back to the second half goals to confirm. He was in the marking contest with Hentschel, while Gilham was nowhere to be seen (because he played on Porplyzia, which I confirmed with the next goal).

Schoenmakers - thrashed by a guy playing his first game back from 17 weeks out with major surgery. What a star he is.

I didn't expect you to go the Lionel Hutz defence so early.
Whereas your defence rests with:
I can't recall if Schoenmakers has ever had a bag kicked on him (and am refusing to look back at evidence in case he has), and therefore, he has not had a bag kicked him on him.
Solid work.

:eek:

So you start a thread claiming that none of Schoenmaker's opponents have kicked a bag on him, yet you don't know who his opponents have been?

In my recollection Schoenmakers wasn't playing on Hentschel that night. I'm not going to induldge every troll who comes along and tells me he knows better. I actually attended the game as I barrack for the Hawks.

Gee what do you know the old Fatpudge BUMP in action again....

Whats wrong fatty your stupid threads not getting enough replies so you feel the need to Bump them after close to a month with know one giving a crap about your stupid inane trolls... :eek:

PATHETIC.

Gee what do you know the old Fatpudge BUMP in action again....

Whats wrong fatty your stupid threads not getting enough replies so you feel the need to Bump them after close to a month with know one giving a crap about your stupid inane trolls... :eek:

PATHETIC.

Once again you're embarassingly off the mark. It's pre-season time, and being this is a recent pic and I don't have access to Duritz's time machine, it is actually a very timely post.

Look before you leap, champ.

Once again you're embarassingly off the mark. It's pre-season time, and being this is a recent pic and I don't have access to Duritz's time machine, it is actually a very timely post.

Look before you leap, champ.

Yeah i am really off the mark......maybe another stupid trolling flog named Fatpudge bumped this thread and i failed to notice the difference.

You just keep telling yourself this champ.

I am sure someone will care....:eek:

Yeah i am really off the mark......maybe another stupid trolling flog named Fatpudge bumped this thread and i failed to notice the difference.

You just keep telling yourself this champ.

I am sure someone will care....:eek:

There's a reason the search function exists other than for you to look up the wrong post in a failed attempt to debunk me.

In this case it was to save myself making another thread. All Schoenmakers appreciation posts will pretty much be made here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Go ahead and kick a bag on Ryan Schoenmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back