Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

I was telling anyone who would listen he is nowhere near the best player in the game. All the hype was around a couple of decent games. Now St Kilda have been found out, so has he. He can't go and get those cheap kicks along half back anymore.

Have a read of maxwells book and see what the collingwood players thought about it

Should of got weeks the dirty sniper
If you watch him in the last 10 mins of GF2, you will see him throw a lot of backhanders and snide little punches before descending into inconsolable crying after the siren. A petulant sook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking absolutely pathetic today, gets moved forward to get him into the game and misses a kick basically straight in front from 15-20

When he actually has to be accountable and can't pick up cheapies along half back, he can't handle it.

The St Kilda gameplan the last couple of years made him a star, not actually his performance. St Kilda had such good defensive pressure that opposition teams would rush the kick forward and Goddard would be the loose man waiting there, picking 30 cheapies a game.

Now he can't do that anymore, watch him struggle.

Luke Hodge board

Mate Luke Hodge played in the guts all of last year and finished 2nd in the MVP and nearly every media award. Not to mention AA captain.. IF Goddard ever had to play in the guts the whole season, he would get nowhere near that.

Do your research before you open your mouth

I was telling anyone who would listen he is nowhere near the best player in the game. All the hype was around a couple of decent games. Now St Kilda have been found out, so has he. He can't go and get those cheap kicks along half back anymore.

He was brilliant in 08/9/10 so I think your being a bit over the top.

Bj is certainly a very talented player but I don't even think he is in our top 2 players. Riewoldt and hayes have been the ones who have consistently dragged us over the line over the last decade.

Goddard was awesome in last years first GF and will regain form, however talk of him being the number 1 player in the game was over the top.

Goddard has been very disapointing across his three games. Though saying he was rubbish last year was a stretch, sure he got a lot of cheap possessions but he was a massive influence in the Saints scoring. Was involved in every passage of play. Great player who is truly down on form and very angry at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back