Going dooowwwn ... Premier League relegation.

Relegation

• Birmingham City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackburn Rovers

• Bolton Wanderers

• Burnley

• Hull City

• Portsmouth

• Stoke City

• West Ham

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolves

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

DB10

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts NFL Draft Comp Participant NFL Mock Draft Participant
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens & Chicago Bulls
We're almost a third of the way through the season and the relegation contenders are pretty clear.

So we do we think will go down?

I went with Hull, Portsmouth and Bolton.

Hull, Pompey and Wolves for me. I wouldn't be surprised if Brum went down either despite good form atm...depends on how well they spend in January I think.

I don't think Portsmouth's current position is a true reflection of their ability so i'm gonna bank on them avoiding relegation.

Hull (pleeeaase), Wolves and Birmingham for me.

Stoke? bout as close to relegation as Liverpool really, no chance in hell

Hull are certainties, Burnley and Notlob for the other 2

Went for Hull, Pompey and Wolves. Pompey and Hull are the certanties I think while Wolves im unsure about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw it i'll be different and not pick Hull. If Geovanni and Bullard can get their shit together they'll be fine.

I'll stick to what i said at beginning of the season. Wolves, Burnley, Portsmouth. But Blackburn's a good shot of going down. Blackburn are just crap all round. Pederson is playing like Downing the season Boro went down. Luckily Dunn is saving their arse or they'd be bottom by a country mile right now.

However I also thought West Ham would be up in Euro contention :eek:

I didnt realise they were so financially screwed and would sell off players. They'll be fine though, they've got way too much quality over the other sides, if their key players stop getting injured constantly that would also be helpful.

Hull first to go down. Portsmouth second and Wolves to maybe make it to the last day but they also will go down.

Hoping that Bolton take the drop but they're the cockroach of the Premier League. Would be good fro brum to stay up for the sake of derbies against Villa and Stoke.

Hull, Portsmouth and Wigan/Bolton/Wolves.

The first two, I'm pretty confident. I couldn't seperate between Wigan,Bolton and Wolves. All the teams underneath them are better than what the table suggests.

Wolves are the most likely out of that trio to go down with the other two though.

Probably.

Do Liverpool have any money?

Still got the money we got back from selling Robbie Keane in theory, as well as the money from our new shirt sonser deal in theory. In theory we do, in reality we are owned by a pair of greedy yanks so probably not.

LMFAO, after all the shit i coped with Coledinho this is where we end up. Everyone creaming themselves over paying 20 mill plus for him, just sad and pathetic. I obviously deserve a apology or a you were right commemerative banner.

We wont sell in January anyway unless replacements are first signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Going dooowwwn ... Premier League relegation.

Back