Going dooowwwn ... Premier League relegation.

Relegation

• Birmingham City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackburn Rovers

• Bolton Wanderers

• Burnley

• Hull City

• Portsmouth

• Stoke City

• West Ham

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolves

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We've had a funny old year.. huge losses, and then beating 3 out of the 'big 4' as well as Villa in game 1...

And now it seems all the big teams want to take our stars :(

I'm undecided on what my highlight was... The win over Arse.. because that was amazing.. (lol Fabianski)... or Figueroa's goal against Stoke..

I know my lowlight is any time Kirkland wears that cap :-\

i read a headline on foxsports this arvo and it said burnley could be playing in europe next season due to fulhams europa success. i dont really understand that at all and was wondering if this was just a stuff up or can they really be playing in europa next season?

i read a headline on foxsports this arvo and it said burnley could be playing in europe next season due to fulhams europa success. i dont really understand that at all and was wondering if this was just a stuff up or can they really be playing in europa next season?

It's to do with the Fair Play League. One of UEFA's favourite wheezes is that they give a place in the Europa League to the winner of the Fair Play League, which they determine by the league that has had the least number of yellow and red cards in it. You may recall Manchester City qualifying through this a couple of years ago.

Should that honour fall to England this year, the club with the least number of yellows and reds, that has not already qualified for European competition next year (if Fulham win the Europa, thus automatically qualifying them for next year's), would be none other than Burnleh.

Strange days indeed.

Hull City officially gone last night after copping a 93rd minute equaliser from Wigan. Iain Dowie takes another team to relegation:rolleyes:

Not really his fault, Brown rode the club into the ground.

Really showed how decent a Championship side we'll be though with Atkinson and Cullen getting their first senior goals, look to be players too. :thumbsu:

Cairney, Cooper, Cullen and Atkinson just show that we've got the young talent to go forward and be a really strong Championship side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Going dooowwwn ... Premier League relegation.

Back