Going out destinations?

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant stand CQ and all the w***ers there dancing like girls all serious, looking like some giant yellow highligher. If you have some slight imperfection in your clothing or the way you look they wont let you in. I dont mind the Espy. ONly been in Melbs for a bit and most of the time i had a missus so i dont really know where to go. Me and my mates usually start at turf bar on flemington rd and end up at the joint trying to pick up last resort sort of sh*t. Im not really into dance music pefer rockier type stuff maybe with bands. Anyone know anywhere decent that isn't just an eternal palace of sausage like most places?

I cant stand CQ and all the w***ers there dancing like girls all serious, looking like some giant yellow highligher. If you have some slight imperfection in your clothing or the way you look they wont let you in. I dont mind the Espy. ONly been in Melbs for a bit and most of the time i had a missus so i dont really know where to go. Me and my mates usually start at turf bar on flemington rd and end up at the joint trying to pick up last resort sort of sh*t. Im not really into dance music pefer rockier type stuff maybe with bands. Anyone know anywhere decent that isn't just an eternal palace of sausage like most places?

Fitzroy st or Greville st - Prahan. I don't know about rock music though.. as if you can dance to that.. lol.

Fitzroy st or Greville st - Prahan. I don't know about rock music though.. as if you can dance to that.. lol.

Mate the last thing i want to do is go out "Dance" to shithouse house/ pop music. Personally i would rather stab myself in the face. Give me a good band anyday.

Eats
Cheap..... Supper Inn.(Chinatown) Sit down, eat, get out.
Pricey..... The Botanical.(South Yarra) Best food I've had in Melb.
Takeaway...Bulvga in Toorak road Sth Yarra. Just opened. Best fish n chips in town. Classic Greek takeaway.

Pubs
Drinking.... PA's in Church st or The Grand in Burnley st. (Richmond)
Footy.... The London Tavern. Just wish they would fix up that big screen inside. Also the Arcadia in South Yarra is a big footy pub. If there's footy on they will play it.

Clubs
Dance... Loop in the City or The Glasshouse Collingwood
Bands... The Corner in Richmond

Mate the last thing i want to do is go out "Dance" to shithouse house/ pop music. Personally i would rather stab myself in the face. Give me a good band anyday.

Your genre defining too much. With the "indie" craze sweeping the nation alot of the music that gets played in clubs originates from bands.

Have been really liking 161 lately not to mention 3rd class which always cops a flogging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Going out destinations?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back