Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s too much activity in here. Not sure if all our players can keep up.

I'm considering leaving for this exact reason. I came here to enjoy a very early retirement with minimal activity.

I'm considering leaving for this exact reason. I came here to enjoy a very early retirement with minimal activity.
Everyone wants that, evidenced by how many peasants from inferior teams post in our team thread. Perhaps what we need is population control in Sweet so that our blissful lavish lifestyle is not compromised by the every day plaints of the commoner.

Everyone wants that, evidenced by how many peasants from inferior teams post in our team thread. Perhaps what we need is population control in Sweet so that our blissful lavish lifestyle is not compromised by the every day plaints of the commoner.

I believe having a large number of proles is okay as long as we give them enough basic entertainment (meaningless premierships, league awards and the like). It's the Outer Party (club captains, leadership groups etc) that we need to keep a close eye on.

I believe having a large number of proles is okay as long as we give them enough basic entertainment (meaningless premierships, league awards and the like). It's the Outer Party (club captains, leadership groups etc) that we need to keep a close eye on.
The trick is to identify who in the outer party have the intelligence to interfere with our plans and recruit them to the Royals. The commoner are far too occupied with striving for meaningless awards like the Dennis ClarkeMedal they don't realise how much we are unnecessarily taxing them.

The trick is to identify who in the outer party have the intelligence to interfere with our plans and recruit them to the Royals. The commoner are far too occupied with striving for meaningless awards like the Dennis ClarkeMedal they don't realise how much we are unnecessarily taxing them.

I understand we each receive 0.25 of every like another poster receives?

I understand we each receive 0.25 of every like another poster receives?
Bigfooty gives you a 1.25 increase in likes every time you get a like from a post, but it gets taxed so they don't see it. Only Royals are aware of this secret function as the recipients of the tax.

We'll make an absolute killing if BeanCoin ever catches on and likes are allowed be sold for the official Bigfooty currency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posts on this thread before I joined: some
Posts on this thread after I joined: many

Congrats on your maiden All-SFA selection GreyCrow :thumbsu:

Averaged 21 disposals playing on the wing all season, kicked 20 goals
Fronted up in the match threads every week when we didn't have a lot of posters and it wasn't easy.

Brilliant work, well deserved! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back