Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Been there, done that, the outside world is better. Take my word for it KD

You're right Cloud.

The outside world is better than Darwin.

Pretty low to come into a team thread, the team I've signed for, and try to poach me isn't it?
I can go low
giphy.gif

Remember when Butler would serve you a drink when you yelled abuse at him?
It was code. I was really abusing Ant Bear. Butler and I were like the Krakouer brothers. Butler was Jim and.....lets just say we still love him.

Never thought I would be struggling to keep up with the Royals team thread

The positive impact I'm already having.

So is there a team we're supporting or hating this finals series?

So is there a team we're supporting or hating this finals series?
Dragons FFC - mostly a bit meh, but they have some of the most annoying posters in the league so don't really want them to win a premiership
West Coast Wonders - Don't mind their captain and ClarkeM, but arrogant bunch of shitposting whiners mostly
Roys FFC - spammers
East Side Hawks - see Dragons
Baghdad Bombers - they are going for a three-peat which would be absolutely insufferable if it happened
Fighting Furies - filled with Richmond supporters
Sin City Swamprats - uncultured quantity over quality posting team of philistines
Las Vegas Bears - disorganised rabble

Pick your poison really

Dragons FFC - mostly a bit meh, but they have some of the most annoying posters in the league so don't really want them to win a premiership
West Coast Wonders - Don't mind their captain and ClarkeM, but arrogant bunch of shitposting whiners mostly
Roys FFC - spammers
Baghdad Bombers - they are going for a three-peat which would be absolutely insufferable if it happened
Sin City Swamprats - uncultured quantity over quality posting team of philistines

Pick your poison really

Thanks for the recommendation, but as admin I think you should pretend to be more impartial. Insulting everyone else and giving the Furies lavish praise could be seen as unfair admin bias

Roys FFC - spammers

Pick your poison really
Kind words Cloud_, thank you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the recommendation, but as admin I think you should pretend to be more impartial. Insulting everyone else and giving the Furies lavish praise could be seen as unfair admin bias
I wasn't really insulting or praising anyone. I was stating facts and leaving them open to interpretation.

Brainstorming some ways to get a few posters more active next season.

What if every time burningdwarf misses posting in a match thread I necro-bump the ‘Help’ thread. :moustache:

Brainstorming some ways to get a few posters more active next season.

What if every time burningdwarf misses posting in a match thread I necro-bump the ‘Help’ thread. :moustache:

I have an idea

Merge with the GUmbies.

though you would still only have about 4 active posters in total.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back