2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we be better? Sure. But 104 points half way through the third isn’t bad at all. Absolutely came out the play in the 3rd quarter.

The stat with Lukocious l'm most interested in is the tackle stat. A big fat ZERO.
Even powder puff Ben Brown has laid 2.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The stat with Lukocious l'm most interested in is the tackle stat. A big fat ZERO.
Even powder puff Ben Brown has laid 2.
4 goals, 17 disposals and 12 marks is a pretty good outing (it's still the third quarter), but we do need him to show more defensively. I reckon he'll play next week after this performance.

If we can keep piling on the points in this game then we may be able to jump Southport and avoid the wildcard playoff. That'd be a good outcome for our premiership defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 goals, 17 disposals and 12 marks is a pretty good outing (it's still the third quarter), but we do need him to show more defensively. I reckon he'll play next week after this performance.

If we can keep piling on the points in this game then we may be able to jump Southport and avoid the wildcard playoff. That'd be a good outcome for our premiership defence.
Just the way Lukocious likes it no pressure bruise free

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back