2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Pressure from the young guys has been awesome

That Graham turnover. Could be incredibly costly
That right there is why Caleb Graham will never play top level for the Suns. Was more than costly. Cost the win by giving all the momentum.

Farrar has been good today. Rogers done a few nice things. But simple errors at key times did it.

Spot on, completely flipped the momentum of the game with the turnover and then dropped mark. Absolutely choked a 25 point lead at the 18th minute mark

How were we short? I thought our injury list is like 4 and we have a extra 6 odd players on our list
We’ll pretty much always be short of two full teams though.

We don’t have VFL only players, so it is borrowed VFL locals or academy under-agers for us when we need top ups (which is every week, due to suspensions, injuries, resting and emergency players).

Hi Gang,

A GC Bomber here, I’m thinking of going along next Saturday (22/06) for the Suns / Bombers game at PFS..

I propose to drive. What’s the arrangements for parking? Can we park in that carpark adjacent to the main scoreboard, bordering the training ground? What part of the stadium is available for fans to sit in during these games? Can we sit on the members side near the players interchange areas?

Any assistance most helpful.
Thanks in advance!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon might have no key defenders. But Jackson Hately, Dylan Shiel, Xavier O’Neil, Elijah Tsatas, Ben Hobbs and Will Setterfield. Some midfield for this level

IN: O. Faulkhead, B. Fiorini, N. Holman, L. Johnston, S. Lemmens, L. Lombard, N. Moyle, Z. Uwland, J. Walter
OUT: B. Ellis, J. Farrar, H. Oea, J. Rogers, M. Rosas (AFL), L. Casboult (injured), B. Addinsall, T. Fitzgerald

Rosas and Farrar travelling emg’s without being named emg?

Big loss no Farrar, Casboult and Day from the “normal” team

Hopefully Walter and Read can kick enough goals.

This game got a lot tougher on paper than it was looking like based off previous weeks

Lombard and Uwland are two reasons to tune in, at least. See how they go against a pretty season midfield.

Hi Gang,

A GC Bomber here, I’m thinking of going along next Saturday (22/06) for the Suns / Bombers game at PFS..

I propose to drive. What’s the arrangements for parking? Can we park in that carpark adjacent to the main scoreboard, bordering the training ground? What part of the stadium is available for fans to sit in during these games? Can we sit on the members side near the players interchange areas?

Any assistance most helpful.
Thanks in advance!!

6277cb57b73f20963554eba417f372a6.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back