Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 Anzac Day jumper is a cracker

AG0I9103_732924b1-be35-4566-a941-b567daa755fb.JPG

This is probably our best strip we have ever worn. It looks awesome! A shame they aren't selling retails!

I reckon the suns should use a bit of orange fade to yellow on their strip like their training guernsey of a few years ago the back looked awesome.

I reckon the suns should use a bit of orange fade to yellow on their strip like their training guernsey of a few years ago the back looked awesome.
Certainly better than the existing strip, the gold panels and cringy logo are hard to bear.

Waited 10 years to finally bid on a Suns Guernsey, winner of a 2022 ANZAC Round one. Pretty stoked, my freo mate paid $1.1k for Heath Chapman Starlight one and i snagged Noah Anderson for $440

Would have loved one but just couldn't afford it
Some of the rookies are still pretty low and still got time.

My first auction but seems like some peoples favourites got priced out so they are just trying to get anyones for cheap now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a Jersey/Kit design podcast, I mean they're basicly saying the same stuff we've had for the length of this thread

Interesting to see some kind of media take notice

That podcast is made up of designers/artists so I wouldn't necessarily call it "media" like a Fox Footy or SEN.

They've probably seen this thread as they routinely promote the podcast on the Footy Jumpers forum.

That podcast is made up of designers/artists so I wouldn't necessarily call it "media" like a Fox Footy or SEN.

They've probably seen this thread as they routinely promote the podcast on the Footy Jumpers forum.
Yeah look fair enough, We don't usually get any kind of attention so it's nice to be talked about even if it's by a design podcast.

From a Jersey/Kit design podcast, I mean they're basicly saying the same stuff we've had for the length of this thread

Interesting to see some kind of media take notice

It is inevitable. Like pretty much every club that comes in with a flash 'modern' guernsey it will get dumbed down into something more traditional hat will stand the test of time.

Just give us a solid red jumper, maybe a tiny shade darker with yellow chevrons

I just about to take anything over our current Guernsey, for two reasons one it’s been nothing but cursed and represents years of **** ups by the club and players. And the second reason is it’s just awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back