Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question?? do the Macorna showers have shelves in them??????? and what flavored chewy do they sell at the canteen??

No shelves in the showers Truck, only soap holders and thats where the soap stays!
I heard there is a new flavour of chewy in the canteen.

What day does the tribunal sit? A young Ultima bloke was reported on the weekend for kickin a Nully bloke in the head whilst he was down in the under 17's, was just interested into what would happen? Or can you still take an automatic 2 week penalty?

and you have played with him??
i actually do the know the kid and from what i have heard he still wants to play thirds footy instead of giving it up for senior football, doesnt seem to cocky to me
m8 obviously your a dik to his arrogant and thinks he is top shit and needs to be brought down a couple of levels. he got a hot mum tho I'll give him that much
icon10.gif

A little has told me the Moulamein may have a decent recruit heading up that way. Very handy onballer if it true:thumbsu:
Can Play any ideas?

Other leagues have had the previous week of due to interleague. Just wondering if anyone would love to see he GRFL back out for intereague again??

Grand Finalist: Wandella v Nullawil

Premiers: Nullawil

League Best and Fairest: Metro has been good, will his body hold up for the year?

Goal Kicking: Sean Bedggood 75

Rookie of the Year: Not that familiar with many young blokes in the league who are eligible, Daniel Watts will most likely be Nully's nomination

Top 4
Nullawil
Wandella
Murrabit
Moulamein

What day does the tribunal sit? A young Ultima bloke was reported on the weekend for kickin a Nully bloke in the head whilst he was down in the under 17's, was just interested into what would happen? Or can you still take an automatic 2 week penalty?
the kid got only a week, and a 3 week suspension if he does it again
would have thought a kick to the head would get a bit more than this

Grand Finalist: Wandella v Nullawil

Premiers: Nullawil

League Best and Fairest: Metro has been good, will his body hold up for the year?

Goal Kicking: Sean Bedggood 75

Rookie of the Year: Not that familiar with many young blokes in the league who are eligible, Daniel Watts will most likely be Nully's nomination

Top 4
Nullawil
Wandella
Murrabit
Moulamein

This would be an amazing feat I would ave thought considering where he is playing his football this year

Yeah, Coach Carter, it would seem to be a bit lenient considering that they deemed it to be intentional, but apparently he was not trying to hurt the player, he just intentionally kicked him. I would say that Nullawil would not be too happy with the ruling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be playing at Lalbert tomorrow, then is a fair chance to be back.
thats awesome i dont no why he even left if he performs well in the last half of the season he will be a big chance for leading goal kicker if that little ###### rowy doesn't keep kickiin goals.

thats awesome i dont no why he even left if he performs well in the last half of the season he will be a big chance for leading goal kicker if that little ###### rowy doesn't keep kickiin goals.

Would Nully want Bedgy back. He's shopped himself around since he was 18 leaving the club in all tradition he belongs too. All whilst never really making the impact that the talk/hype would suggest?

Opinions, is having Bedgy good for your football club?

Would Nully want Bedgy back. He's shopped himself around since he was 18 leaving the club in all tradition he belongs too. All whilst never really making the impact that the talk/hype would suggest?

Opinions, is having Bedgy good for your football club?

Made an impact in the GRFL last season as he was the runner up in the league's leading goalkicking, and would have given it a real tilt if it wasnt for an ankle injury. Bedgy could well be the missing link in the Nully chain as they've trialed Jason Hewitt, Glenn Smith and now Andy Ryan at full forward, having Bedgy as a key full forward will free the likes of these players up to play elsewhere around the ground. His only 20 goals behind in the goal kicking as we speak, will be good 2 c him back in the GRFL kicking goals! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back