Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snibs, surely your not suggesting that if KB entered the league that they would be the 4th best side in the comp at best?

Ive tipped the Nullawil/Dedini double, so i cant be chopping and changing now.

Yer ive got a feeling, Nulawil by 6/8gls.

I woudnt go as far as saying the Goden Rivers FL finals system is left of center, but i will say its indifferent. Week off after winning an elimination final:eek:.

Vincent, just an observation, but I know we have a final four in the GRFL, therefore we dont play "elimination" final. It is played in the traditional way, 1st semi, 2nd semi, Prelim and Grand Final. For a person who has joined this thread and claims to have a bit of knowledge about the game and the league, perhaps you could get your terminology correct.

I also have a question for you, just how many clubs have you touted yourself too as prospective coach for next year within the GRFL ?????

Any results from club b&f yet, wild stab 4 each club, any thoughts?
wandella- p moore/ m bott
murrabit- l millard/ d mcgowan
nullawil- s smith/ m hayward
macorna-w metrovic/ k mason
quamby- l maher/ m barnes
moula- b caldwell/ l anderson
ultima- n dedini/ l wilson
hay- m hooker/ j ellis
wakool- d burmiester/ l gleeson

Vincent, just an observation, but I know we have a final four in the GRFL, therefore we dont play "elimination" final. It is played in the traditional way, 1st semi, 2nd semi, Prelim and Grand Final. For a person who has joined this thread and claims to have a bit of knowledge about the game and the league, perhaps you could get your terminology correct.

I also have a question for you, just how many clubs have you touted yourself too as prospective coach for next year within the GRFL ?????

Gee, Me n You im so sorry for mixing up my terminologies, today was a 1st semi, not an "elimination" so my apolagies to the entire thread.

Im sure ive made no claims to having all the knowledge in the world about the Golden Rivers FL. Ive had an "opinion" in regards to someone suggesting KB would join the comp.

Why would you bring up the coaching question as to myself, because no one cares what i do and its been made clear by other posters on the thread.

Yeah he had a lot of mates once upon a time,hope the move mid season was worth it?One golden rivers goal kickin trophy mens f#*k all if they were to loose this weekend GO THE TIGERS:D:D:D

He has plenty of mates, a league goal kicking trophy and a prelim final to play. The mid season move could be worth it!!
Still heard nothing about Josh Dwyer from a previous post, is he out for the rest of the year with a broken hand????

Top 5 for League Medal?
1. Scott Smith/ nully
2. Nigel Didini/ ultima
3. Wayne Metrovic/ macorna
4. Nick Hein/ murrabit
5. Luke Maher/ quambatook

Any thoughts on where vincent proud would end up? considering only played half of the season? Just putting it out there because of all this talk on here about vin... an has any1 heard of what his up to in 2010? coaching where? or just a player?:eek:

Top 5 for League Medal?
1. Scott Smith/ nully
2. Nigel Didini/ ultima
3. Wayne Metrovic/ macorna
4. Nick Hein/ murrabit
5. Luke Maher/ quambatook

Any thoughts on where vincent proud would end up? considering only played half of the season? Just putting it out there because of all this talk on here about vin... an has any1 heard of what his up to in 2010? coaching where? or just a player?:eek:

Would be good if Quamby could keep him I would have thought. Clubs that struggle really need there blokes to hang around so thatt they can then build on that

Funny to hear Bedgie giving umpire Frantzy a couple of good sprays on saturday in the senior game, only trouble was he kept calling Frantzy, Howdo. Now most of us here know our umps pretty well, and there is a bit of difference between Howdy and Frantzy. Howdo was heard to have a laugh at this as he was not even umpiring, just watching on. Any thoughts on umps and how they are going? Did having three umpires improve game or not? :thumbsu:

Snibs, surely your not suggesting that if KB entered the league that they would be the 4th best side in the comp at best?

Ive tipped the Nullawil/Dedini double, so i cant be chopping and changing now.

Yer ive got a feeling, Nulawil by 6/8gls.

I woudnt go as far as saying the Goden Rivers FL finals system is left of center, but i will say its indifferent. Week off after winning an elimination final:eek:.
On current form yes.

Yeah he had a lot of mates once upon a time,hope the move mid season was worth it?One golden rivers goal kickin trophy mens f#*k all if they were to loose this weekend GO THE TIGERS:D:D:D
means **** all if you say shit then you get flogged on the weekend. wayne metrovic is a very dirty player should have been reported for that weak hit on carl robertson (snake)

Don't know what game you where watching Huntzy, 4 goal loss a flogging I don't think so! As a netural on looker Nully where lucky to get away with a win, poor kicking in the last cost Macorna. No matter Nully finished 3rd for reason and will finish there after the PF. Metrovic's hit was nothing but a love tap!

Don't know what game you where watching Huntzy, 4 goal loss a flogging I don't think so! As a netural on looker Nully where lucky to get away with a win, poor kicking in the last cost Macorna. No matter Nully finished 3rd for reason and will finish there after the PF. Metrovic's hit was nothing but a love tap!

Nully should have had it wrapped up by half time but poor kicking in the 2nd quarter saved Macorna. As a neutral on looker I thought you may have picked that up. Credit to them for the comeback after half time after only kicking 1 goal in the 1st half. Could possibly be a little wet this weekend, will that favour Wandella or Murrabit...I think Wandella.

means **** all if you say shit then you get flogged on the weekend. wayne metrovic is a very dirty player should have been reported for that weak hit on carl robertson (snake)

Not to mention Metro grabbing Billy Hewitt around the neck from behind and slinging him to the ground, pretty cheap effort really but I guess we just put it down to white line fever in finals! Jas Hewitt had the last laugh taking an absolute hanga over Metro, crowd thoroughly enjoyed it! Not to worry, wont be seeing Metro or Josh White in the GRFL next season, have both committed to Wyche/Narraport in the North Central next season. Who were the better players for both teams in others opinions? Metro was a stand out for Macorna in my eye, the structure of the Tigers game comes from his force. Scotty Smith was again a stand out for the Nully boys, has to be odds on for the league medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metro didnt grab him from behind. He was holding the ball when it was Macornas kick acting dumb when he knew whos kick it was. If he stopped bullshiting around and gave the ball back nothing would have happened.
Let me tell you why Nully will loose. To many players dont run straight at the ball and step to the side. Haywood, Doran and you Nackas!

Nully should have had it wrapped up by half time but poor kicking in the 2nd quarter saved Macorna. As a neutral on looker I thought you may have picked that up. Credit to them for the comeback after half time after only kicking 1 goal in the 1st half. Could possibly be a little wet this weekend, will that favour Wandella or Murrabit...I think Wandella.[/quote]

Agree with you there pie... Rained for probably the first 15 minutes in the Nully v Wandella game and Wandella handled it very well, were able to establish an early lead and continued it on through out the game. Not sure how well Murrabit play wet weather footy but i dont think they would be too bad...
Going to be a good game, wet or dry!

If anyone is calling Metro a dirty player.... Can go clean there bloody mouths out.... He is 1 of the best and cleanist players there are.... That bloke has got all the runs on the board... Premeriship Captain with Sandhurst and to be Captain of a Major League Club the dont give it to odinary players who are dirty, they give them to respected players who the players look up to..He played in the VFL with Bendigo.... Metro will be loved at the Macorna Club, and if you call him dirty, please dont even play footy.. Everyone gets court up in with the heat of the moment, iv sein him have a laugh on the footy ground...
Appin Vet u would agree with me here, u have played against him in the pass..

If anyone is calling Metro a dirty player.... Can go clean there bloody mouths out.... He is 1 of the best and cleanist players there are.... That bloke has got all the runs on the board... Premeriship Captain with Sandhurst and to be Captain of a Major League Club the dont give it to odinary players who are dirty, they give them to respected players who the players look up to..He played in the VFL with Bendigo.... Metro will be loved at the Macorna Club, and if you call him dirty, please dont even play footy.. Everyone gets court up in with the heat of the moment, iv sein him have a laugh on the footy ground...
Appin Vet u would agree with me here, u have played against him in the pass..

Have seen Metro play over a number of years and I believe that he has, at times done some things that some would call "dirty". His experience has actually taught him to do somethings in a particular way with good effect. I think he should have been sent off at times but some umpires are not good enough to see the way he does "things". At the same time he is a very good player but father time and injuries are catching up with him.

With the final being played at Moulamien on Sat, maybe it is time to have some pay back, there has been many posts on here with regard to grog being bought into grounds. They have clearly made a mockery of this in the past, something to think about before Saturday!!!!!!!!

Have seen Metro play over a number of years and I believe that he has, at times done some things that some would call "dirty". His experience has actually taught him to do somethings in a particular way with good effect. I think he should have been sent off at times but some umpires and good enough to see the way he does "things". At the same time he is a very good player but father time and injuries are catching up with him.

quote]
Actually I have... So if you play footy, your tellin me you havnt bein it the Heat of the action sometimes, and dont get fustated..... I bet ya you have... If you calling him dirty, id think you would be a fan on how soft the AFL Tribunal is going..... Im telling you his not a dirty player... Id hate to see what you call a dirty player...
Injuries might be catching up with him but with out 1 doubt he still would be in the top 5 in this league, he still would kill it in the Central Murray...

Wayne Mitrovic is a player who I would definitely call a fair, ball player. You Nully blokes need to open your other eye and have a look at what the great 'Billy' Hewitt gets up to on the odd weekend. Makes Metro look like Mathew Lloyd.
Sure Wayne has done some things that the greater majority see as dirty (rarely), but to say he is one of the dirtier players in the league is laughable. Hewitt takes it to another level...He is snide and vindictive. Pretty much like a snake.

All this talk on her about Metro, and not one person mentions what an absolute role model he is for the young players in the league. has no one seen his handy work on the midland Irrigation Ad.

Perfect bloke for kids to look up to........ lucky he has a hat on other wise we'd only see his rudder (nose) through the water.

Dirty!!! get a few of his football trip stories or drinking stories out of him.....

A certain Nully identity to cross to the Demons with Metro and Josh....

All this talk on her about Metro, and not one person mentions what an absolute role model he is for the young players in the league. has no one seen his handy work on the midland Irrigation Ad.

Perfect bloke for kids to look up to........ lucky he has a hat on other wise we'd only see his rudder (nose) through the water.

Dirty!!! get a few of his football trip stories or drinking stories out of him.....

A certain Nully identity to cross to the Demons with Metro and Josh....

We dont want Nugget anyway! :D

We being Quamby, must have got the guy Metrovic on the wrong day, he played the ball all day and didnt do any "dirty" acts.
All he did was mark his own kicks and did as he pleased. Pencil W.Metrovic in for 3vts against Quamby.
Ill take Wandella by 10pts in an uncompromising thriller.
Had a chat to Tim Free and it was his opinion that Jonothan Camm from Quamby was a dark horse for the medal...
Now to the guy posting under the name Me n You, is that post ive written ok?
It was an opinion, it was not myself claiming to know everything about the GRFL.

We being Quamby, must have got the guy Metrovic on the wrong day, he played the ball all day and didnt do any "dirty" acts.
All he did was mark his own kicks and did as he pleased. Pencil W.Metrovic in for 3vts against Quamby.
Ill take Wandella by 10pts in an uncompromising thriller.
Had a chat to Tim Free and it was his opinion that Jonothan Camm from Quamby was a dark horse for the medal...
Now to the guy posting under the name Me n You, is that post ive written ok?
It was an opinion, it was not myself claiming to know everything about the GRFL.

Fair call Vincent I don't think you can really refer to Metro as a dirty player. As you played for Quamby what do you think of Jonathon Camm's chances...I can honestly say I have never really heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back