Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear from you China, how are the Balinesse ladies/men treating Biggsy, well I hope. The interleague wasn't all that successful on the Sunday for the U17's I don't think they won a game as far as the Macorna boys go I heard Jordan Simpson was in the better players for the day but didn't hear much else. Maybe if someone on here went to the game they could mention the better players, goal kickers, etc.

Didn't here anything reguarding the U14's.

Tough game for the Tiges this week, still with a few outs a good sign on Thursday night though with Stephen Pearce participating in about half the training session, no competitive work at this stage. I would say he is still 3-4 weeks away. Still no sign of Silas Laidlaw on the track, but good to see a former rookie of the year at Macorna back this season, Brendan Faulkner is just waiting on his clearance from Golden Square.
Results from Carnival in todays Northern Times

Tips:
Injury riddled Nully to scrape home against Macorna
Wandella over hay by 127 points
Murrabit to beat Wakool by 45 points
Quamby V Moula should be a cracker, but I think the Moula boys may bring home the bacon by 25 points

Nully 33 points
Wandella 111 pts
Murrabit 13pts
Moula 8pts (late mail Quamby have few injuries)

HEY MESSENGER.. good to see the tigers have a good win when it was looking like things were starting to be stacked against the tigers... hope the boys have a real crack this weekend even with the loss of a few KEY players...also could u tell me how the 5 boys went at interleague on sunday....neway have fun mate..

Who will be missing for the tigers this week?

Its good to see the comp a bit more even this year, top 4 could be any of 6 or 7 teams me thinks
tend to agree with you old mate. It appears that who ever wants it bad enough on the day will win been a couple of upsets, sides expecting easy wins and paying the price for it.

Yes you did win Gastev... but hang on... so has everyone else that has played them:eek:
A little biased there TEE R OTTER it appears the moulie boys had the shoe on the other foot for a changed, shouldn't they be proud of there efforts this season or do are they expected to lay down for everyone to keep everybody in the GRFL happy over Kerang way.

can anyone tell me how the game predictions read in the northern times this week?? Last week they picked moula to win by just 3 goals and strolled our way to a 150 point victory thats some expert analysis isnt it???... have any of them got any idea of the league???
They tipped Nully over mac by 3 goals Murrabit over Wak by 4 goals plus Wand over hay by 6 plus Quamby over Moul by no more than 2 looks like you are the under dogs this week GASTEV:p

Congrats to Macorna boys for their efforts on the weekend Mactiger must have really turned it on this week eh how many did he kick.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree with young aaron jones heading into politics a very well groomed and intellectual looking young man but find it a little far fetch of the young lad to be the favourite for the league medal...
Is this the same kid I saw play against us that looks like he has been through a blender

seeming as moula V quamby is probably the match of the round what do u think the deciding factors will be? how will the game pan out? any thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back