Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Nully at the weekend?? How about giving Wandella a little credit. Wandella ended up in front at the final siren and in a tight contest befitting a finals match. They should have maybe won by more. Wandella ended up on 11.18 (84) while Nully kicked 12.7 (81).
With Morris to come back into the side and a winnable game coming up, with the prospect of some percentage. It is starting to look alright for the Bombers. Only early though.

P.S- Please place that result squarely up your skirts Gastev, Roves and Sanchez!

yeah well dont mouth off till they play nully at home...

You have been shooting your mouth off recently on how good you blokes are going, you blokes didn't do much there:D

oh well you obviously never read the score..we done pretty good for nully at home..you prob play for hay or something do ya..

They didn't go that bad 50 cent.

All up we would have played 1 quarter of good footy! Wandella should have pumbled us by more if they kicked strait, doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that one out! Man to watch out 4 this year has 2 b Mick Bott, was sensational through out the midfield, altho sporting a ratha ****y hair do!! Wandella will certainly b contenders, and no 1 can go riting of Macorna @ the moment, is sensational to see the league this way, no easy games for anyone, drop ur guard for a minute an u may be beaten! Has been a long time coming, but its good 2 c!!

I was wondering how the EX Lalbert boys were going over at Murrabit this year??? Hope they are enjoying them selves im sure its a great club and a good spot to finish their career.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

All up we would have played 1 quarter of good footy! Wandella should have pumbled us by more if they kicked strait, doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that one out! Man to watch out 4 this year has 2 b Mick Bott, was sensational through out the midfield, altho sporting a ratha ****y hair do!! Wandella will certainly b contenders, and no 1 can go riting of Macorna @ the moment, is sensational to see the league this way, no easy games for anyone, drop ur guard for a minute an u may be beaten! Has been a long time coming, but its good 2 c!!

Facts Rite,
Must admit, I was only there for the last qtr (other commitments). You can only play as well as your opposition let you. If the pressure is on, it is up to the individual/team on how he/they cope with it. The Bombers must have pressured you guys well in those other 2 quarters also.

You are right about the Bott hairdo though. Absolute shocker.

I was wondering how the EX Lalbert boys were going over at Murrabit this year??? Hope they are enjoying them selves im sure its a great club and a good spot to finish their career.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

they are going well. hope they finish their careers there, kingwill is only 24-5 and rooney is 27-8.:thumbsu:

mmm haven't heard that one but if true, you add it to the list and Wakool have quite an extensive list of players under injury clouds
Harvey, Harro, Ice, Jay, Kearney, Hobson & Lowry.
If you were a betting man you would say that Harvey, Ice, Jay and Kearney would play this week.

Didnt Ice play on the weekend and slot one home??

hahaha scoreboard attendent i like your call. word on the street is the jones kidd got smashed on the weekend and could be out for i dunno how long, the swannies have it covered.

very interesting results over the weekend well done to all the winners:)
good to see the competition like this.
few big games coming up this weekend aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is a list of the blokes (or birds) representing your forum in the Bigfooty Rregional Leagues Fantasy Football League (BRLFFFL)
The four teams competing are the the Central Sharks, Donkey Floggers, the North-Eastern Wolves and the Western Wallabies.

These folks are representing you lot at the liest level, and you all should be proud of their efforts. Many big leagues (Ballarat, West Gippsland La Trobe, Eastern FL, THE WHOLE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA!) aren't represented at all, so these guys are making a hefty imprint on the virtual footballing community!! Maybe a quick visit to their match threads to talk 'em up and can their opponents wouldn't be out of order?

(If you are on this list, and there is a x in front of your name, this means you are yet to even read the private message I sent about picking a guernsey number. It means you probably aren't aware of the season in progress, and your club needs you!)
Western Wallabies - Golden Rivers FL - Catter

hahaha scoreboard attendent i like your call. word on the street is the jones kidd got smashed on the weekend and could be out for i dunno how long, the swannies have it covered.

Here it is...the first post from a Moultown player/supporter that was worth reading. Not the normal name calling and mother jokes. Well done Sanchez. How does it feel to contribute?

Facts Rite,
Must admit, I was only there for the last qtr (other commitments). You can only play as well as your opposition let you. If the pressure is on, it is up to the individual/team on how he/they cope with it. The Bombers must have pressured you guys well in those other 2 quarters also.

You are right about the Bott hairdo though. Absolute shocker.

What you say is true, Vet, but teams do have bad days too. Wandella were very good, and on the whole they played the conditions better and deserved to win. But I thought nully did a good job of playing themselves out of it by slow and inefficient movement of the footy - which is something that you don't normally see from nully - be it from wandella's pressure or an off day. Wandella are great around stoppages and cleared the ball effectively all day, and did so far more often than nully.

You would have been glad to see the last quarter: cracker, wasn't it?

Yes, the last quarter was a blinder. Any team could have won it. As with the slow ball movement from the Nully boys, you don't normally see it. So the Bombers must have played 1-on-1 accountable footy. To have the Nully team haphazard with the ball is a definite win for Chum and the boys.

The sense of the occasion should have anybody wearing those particular jumpers leaping out of their skin. So I don't think it was Nully having a bad day. They would've been pumped up let me tell you. Any win against Nully is certainly well celebrated, as we see you guys as big rivals (along with Murrabit). Having played in many important games in your short stay in the league. A bit if history here.

Looking forward to the return clash out at Nully, where I'm sure it will be another ball biter.

big loss for moul if jones is out how bad is he injured.

Yes, the last quarter was a blinder. Any team could have won it. As with the slow ball movement from the Nully boys, you don't normally see it. So the Bombers must have played 1-on-1 accountable footy. To have the Nully team haphazard with the ball is a definite win for Chum and the boys.

The sense of the occasion should have anybody wearing those particular jumpers leaping out of their skin. So I don't think it was Nully having a bad day. They would've been pumped up let me tell you. Any win against Nully is certainly well celebrated, as we see you guys as big rivals (along with Murrabit). Having played in many important games in your short stay in the league. A bit if history here.

Looking forward to the return clash out at Nully, where I'm sure it will be another ball biter.

Very tru mate, a win against nully is well worth the celebration!! Nully do tend to muck around with the ball at times, then @ others play direct footy, which brings them more success. Wandella seem to have had the upper hand against Nully @ wandella since the beginning of the comp? Do wandella play the hill that much betta?? How long will it be b4 we see the return of Tony Doran 2 the senior team does anyone think?? Surely has to be knockin on the door?? Nully coming off a loss an all?? Is towelling up every1 in the Magoo's??

Meehan can you give us an injury report on the Hawks??

I think Mehan is hiding after the losses. My contact at Wakool said the follow are either unavailable yet or injured ATM. Some playing but only due to player shortage.
Injured - Carroll, Kearney, Harrison, Lahy, Harvey, Whelan, Graham, Laursen, Burmeister, Lowry
To return Beattie, Perkins, Wheatley, Thorpe and two new players from Melbourne. Some of these I thought had gone elsewere or retired. Will be interesting to see if they do play or just a big porky from my mate.
Will be up there this weekend to see how they go against Murrabit, with 3/4 of a team out or injury clouded might be in trouble again.

Have noticed that there isnt enough moultown crap on the thread. If anything should be being discussed it should be the mighty swans who are going to give it a big shake in 2007. Being led on and off the field by the favourite for the league b&f and future mayor of geelong aaron jones!!!!!!

i agree with young aaron jones heading into politics a very well groomed and intellectual looking young man but find it a little far fetch of the young lad to be the favourite for the league medal...

tips everyone shapes up to be a another bumper round in the GRFL...

Nully overuse the ball, but release themselves with hard running are very good at finding space if they can find the happy median of chip and charge and direct footy they will be very hard to beat... Macorna well the lucky dip of the comp... cant see nully losing this one nully by 35pts

Wakool have something to prove with several injuries to key player this looks to be the biggest game of there year... will they show character??
Murrabit in my eyes are the best in the comp and would have to be favourites at this early stage strong bodies through the centre line makes it hard for lightly built midfields to win the stoppages, wakool may match them in this area it all depends on who plays and who doesn't.. Murrabit by 9pts

Hay are in the desperate need of some depth and will find it extremely hard to counter attack the running game of wandella, wandella are a very hard running side and are very solid over the ball... Wandella by 135pts

And ofcourse the most important game for both teams seasons this game might well construct the path to heartbreak or glory for both these clubs ofcourse i haven't seen Quamby yet but i'm sure choppers got them pumped.
Pryors men have to play better footy than they did last week in the first half i feel if we were playing a better side it would of been a disaster... Moula have a quick counterattacking game and can sweep the ball down the ground in a blink of an eye.. direct long footy is needed to win this game... Moula by 20pts.... Signing off GASTEV GOES BANG!

tips everyone shapes up to be a another bumper round in the GRFL...

Nully overuse the ball, but release themselves with hard running are very good at finding space if they can find the happy median of chip and charge and direct footy they will be very hard to beat... Macorna well the lucky dip of the comp... cant see nully losing this one nully by 35pts

Wakool have something to prove with several injuries to key player this looks to be the biggest game of there year... will they show character??
Murrabit in my eyes are the best in the comp and would have to be favourites at this early stage strong bodies through the centre line makes it hard for lightly built midfields to win the stoppages, wakool may match them in this area it all depends on who plays and who doesn't.. Murrabit by 9pts

Hay are in the desperate need of some depth and will find it extremely hard to counter attack the running game of wandella, wandella are a very hard running side and are very solid over the ball... Wandella by 135pts

And ofcourse the most important game for both teams seasons this game might well construct the path to heartbreak or glory for both these clubs ofcourse i haven't seen Quamby yet but i'm sure choppers got them pumped.
Pryors men have to play better footy than they did last week in the first half i feel if we were playing a better side it would of been a disaster... Moula have a quick counterattacking game and can sweep the ball down the ground in a blink of an eye.. direct long footy is needed to win this game... Moula by 20pts.... Signing off GASTEV GOES BANG!

Good post Gastev:thumbsu: more of the same would be appreciated.

Nully by 62 points
Murrabit by 12 points
Wandella by 167 points
Moulamein by 15 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back